MIG Welders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver what stainless are you using there are diffent mixes and alloys and i bet the welds look like shit and have ass loads of porosity. Like i said you get what you pay for. look in local pawn shops for a used welder. a good used tig will only run you 500-750.

nope actually the welds are very nice and not full of pours. I checked this to be sure before i welded my enite exhaust.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 12 2005, 12:22 AM
ok and what truck are they off?
[post=444476]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

- im probably just going to look around to pick up a decent used one because im not in a real rush to get anything. Also i can get my stuff welded for free, but i dont get it back fast, and id like to learn to do it myself. But once i get one ill def post up what it is and how i like it. Thanks to all who gave imput, helped out a lot! :thumbsup:

I just bought a lincoln sp-135 plus and love it. I looked into getting the hobart 135/140 and found out that there voltage controlls have 4 or 5 settings where as the lincoln has complete(no settings) voltage control. I picked mine up for about $522 shipped from weldingsupply.com, best price i could find on the internet and around i searched for days on end too. Just my $.02 if you wanna get a 120v mig :)

Back