Mini Me Swap Help on an ED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MrKingpin469

Hey new to the site but not to Hondas but i havent worked on a 4g mini me swap in YEARS 12 to be exact there is one thing that has me stumppedd:confused: I bought this 4door which has a Zc DOHC conversion already done it has a a PM6 ECU and i got a sweet deal on a a 95 Si motor and tranny $200 with everything even the motor wiring harnes, So this is where i am stuck since the previous owner converted the car from Auto to stik and also went from Dual Point to Multi with the ZC here is the $100000 question How would i wire the P28 if i can get anything to help me it will be greatly apreaciated ... thank you :D:D:D:D

Not worth it, you will not notice a power difference.

But if you want to go through with it you need a ECU conversion harness and you need to do a bunch o' wiring.....but really....as long as the ZC runs good don't do it.

Just get a OBD0 to OBD1 converison harness and you're set to go. If you need help wiring it search Mini-Me....or PayPal me $20. :D

You'll need a few things. On the wiring side you'll need to wire up the VTEC solenoid, VTEC pressure switch, and the additional 3 wires for the O2 sensor. Also you'll need to wire up the fan switch from the back of your block to the thermostat housing on the new motor. Reuse your injectors for the easiest less wiring way. Also you'll want to get a distributor adapter and ECU adapter both OBD0-1.

i have the 0bd-1 motor wiring harness and have the p28 with the plugs i was thinking in of just making my own harnes like the one on rywire.com for the ecu but now will i also have to convert the plugs in the engin bay to 0bd1 so they can just pop in the motor harness if so does anyone know the wireing for that or should i just check the all might and powerfull HELMS book

I'd go with helms on that one. And do a writeup please to help all those out here in the community who ask for this often :)

Back