mini me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racer_XX

I have a D15b2 block d16y8 head,intake, and exhaust. i am using a p28 computer and an obd2 dizzy, i converted the harness myself and matched all the wires to there respective places, and i am not gettin any spark. i changed my dizzy changed my relay. my computer works fine in another si. only codes i am gettins are IAT, ECT, and V-tec oil pressure, v-tec and ect are not plugged yet, everything else is. if any of u have any suggestions please let me no.

put this up in to many sections i apologize. it'll only be in this one.

triple checked it, checked it so much i did i 2 times, on 2 different dizzies. is there any wire that is sneaky or needs to be placed somewhere else. hey i was told the y8 has a crank angle sensor on the block but the dizzy is supposed to have one in it? so does that mean i have to use the a6 dizzy? i was told aswell that that desnt fit on to well. i am just lost at this moment. all wires are connect properly. shoudl i just cover all the wires thoroughly with shield winding?

Back