Misc chats with chaz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you become a stater you will have to wear a bow tie everyday...are willing to make that sacrifice?

2011156602.jpg

Great idea chaz. I've heard its a neat job if you're into driving. Never heard it called a stater. Only trooper. That's what the name would be. Trooper Chaz.

I wonder if they still have a minimum body/weight ratio requirement. They used to years ago. Only troopers I know are big mfers like @chadcharb. I know the maximum bf % is sitll in play.

Yea I'm fine for that. They don't have a minimum size requirement. Just as long as you aren't over your heights weight limit.

I'm a smaller dude, but I'm not concerned about it. I accepted that I'll always be shorter when I was about 20 :cool:.

Right on.

I'd be at the other end of the threshold of not making the max lol.

i can lose weight...can you get taller? skinny fuckers lol
and ive always heard them called staters. i thought thats what everyone called them

i can lose weight...can you get taller? skinny fuckers lol
5'11" and 3/4" since I was 18. Couldn't just be 6'. Of course, at 18 I was 190lb., now I'm closer to 240lbs...
and ive always heard them called staters. i thought thats what everyone called them
I've heard them called staties, troopers, and others that I won't repeat here.

My cousin is a stater in Marysville. Hes been there for quite a while now.

Back