Mmmm I love cold weather!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9r

i love how hard my car pulls in the cold weather! i wish it was cold all the time!
its like 38 degrees here in ny right now. i got in the car today for the first time in a week to go for a spin, and i couldnt grab traction untill 3rd gear. did any of you guys experiance this lately? i think its time to get some better tires than kuhmo's. :p

personally I like it at least 55 degrees, but with wind it has to be at least 65-70. I do like how the cold weather makes my car feel fast. :) but it's still slow. :(

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 8 2003, 01:46 PM
You have no idea!!!!!! try driving a turbo car=)

speaking of that

buy mine!

Sleepergtx ready to trade?

:blink: Trade? you'd do that? You want my 2000 Si?? :blink:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 8 2003, 01:46 PM
You have no idea!!!!!! try driving a turbo car=)

:werd: x 10000

on 100 deg+ days your car can feel like slow as shit

at night when the temps are like 50-60 driving a turbo car is frightening :eek3:

its even better now when its like 30 deg :burnout:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 8 2003, 02:23 PM
my fave part of winter time is that girls nipples gets hard...hehe

Yeah that's a cool thing....unless they wear padded bras. :p

Nipples are great =) Mmm

anyways even with it 100 a turbo car will still be sick fast if I feel the turbo side of my I/C on a 95o day it will feel hot if I touch the outlet side of the I/C its nice and cold =) gotta love FMICs

and depending on what the blue book of your SI is yes I would be willing to trade if its in the area of what Im asking for my car

kuhmos suck when its really cold out cause they are a silica based compound. and they really suck when its snowy or icy. they caused my first (and only, knock on wood) wreck, and one time i couldn't even get over a speed bump.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Nov 8 2003, 02:55 PM
kuhmos suck when its really cold out cause they are a silica based compound.  and they really suck when its snowy or icy.

QUOTE (TrailorParkPimp @ Nov 8 2003, 02:23 PM)
my fave part of winter time is that girls nipples gets hard...hehe

Yeah that's a cool thing....unless they wear padded bras.

any suggestions as to what kind of tires i should be using?  i cant grab traction AT ALL with my kuhmo's, and they are brand new.  dont want somthing that wears too quickly though . . .

and padded bras DO take all the fun out of nipply weather! :lol:

My girls S13 was running really quick the other day when we had a cold front move through. It's been mostly 70-80's here (GA) though so it still hasnt made it to the "cold enough" point.

todays high is 36 in madison, wi and my room mates and i are too broke to turn our heat on. right now im wearing a t-shirt, sweatshirt, mittens,winter jacket and pants and im still freezing. but my car is running good :D

it's 32 here supposed to get down to 20 tonight. :angry: ...and I'm in my parents basement...which is about room temp (50)...I just buzzed my hair so I'm gonna freeze my ass off tonight.

If you can't afford to turn on the heater, why don't you just sleep in your car and turn the heater on? Also, those portable heaters work wonders too.

Back