Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I really need to work the RSASS! Hit some milestone on it yesterday randomly, got a couple levels, and unlocked speed for it. Maybe I can slap an ACOG on and run and gun it to the max. Gold snipers are boss!

I'm really kind of bummed about the new Prestiges. I'm halfway through Prestige 5, so that means I would have been halfway done if they hadn't upped it...

They are adding more prestiges. 15 total now. Not 10. They added them to PC first for whatever reason. Usually new stuff hits Xbox first.

Damnit. I'm at level 74 prestige 8. I was almost done. :(

I had some great games last night with the SCAR overkilled with the SPAS. Such a great combination. Tomorrow I'll work on my MP7/1887 combo.

Was going through my challenges last night and noticed that I only had 30 more kills left to get the SCAR to an overall 500 kills, decided to wait until I prestige to get those 30 kills and 10k to rank it up faster for Prestige 9. :)

Anyone use the CM901 at all? I kind like it even if it is more bouncy while full auto firing than the M4, seems to have more punch to it. Thoughts?

not sure if they fixed it, but the CM901 used to get a firing rate increase with an underbarrel attachment ;)

not sure if they fixed it, but the CM901 used to get a firing rate increase with an underbarrel attachment ;)

i heard they patched that glitch. I use the CM901 once in a while. I'd rather rock the G36c or ACR 6.8... but then again i equip all my weapons with silencers so that affects my gun choices.

i played with that one quite a bit
seems a little slow on reload but it could just be the visual

Does seem a bit slow. I will rock with two assault rifles while using overkill so I can compare between the two of them. The ACR does a faster job at knocking them down, but the CM seems to be a 1-2 bullet gun, as long as you don't mind it going all over the place.

I'm thinking it's more of a visual thing. It has that weird-ass looking reload where you flip the gun from side to side. With Sleight of Hand on it's lighting fast though, so I can't imagine that it's horribly slow without it...

i love to hear James cuss and yell when he plays this game....lol. heres some of the things he says that i laugh at:

- "why did i spawn here when they come up from behind and shoot me?"
- "corner camping, n00b tubing faggots!!"
- "i shot him!! I FUCKING SHOT HIM!!!"
- "what the fuck?"

those are some of my all time faves...lol

lmao Spawning is BS on this one. And I'll tube all day. You think someone gets hit with an M203 in real life and thinks any less of the guy who killed him because of his weapon of choice? lol

lmao Spawning is BS on this one. And I'll tube all day. You think someone gets hit with an M203 in real life and thinks any less of the guy who killed him because of his weapon of choice? lol

People who get hit with an M203 in real life probably don't think much at all, because they're most likely dead. In this game though? It's about 50/50. The tubes in MW3 suck balls. They nerfed them to the point where they're not even worth using. Just get the challenge done and then move along...

I know in core theyre utterly useless (not saying you play it, i dont remember, just a fact) in HC I'd swing it a little more towards a good kill. maybe 60/40+. i like them on run and gun maps like hardhat the most oddly enough. Theyre good for that guy coming around the corner surprising the shit out of you. Also for camper clearing. Its like having three grenades to clear your route.

Ah yeah, that makes sense. In hardcore they would still be pretty viable. In past CoD games even in non-hardcore tubes were usually a kill if you were in the ball-park. They're barely worth using outside of hardcore now though...

Right. I think that was a good call. In core there's usually a cluster fuck of folks running around and a random tube would easily get a multi-kill in the past (thinking back to Nuketown specifically) and that's just lame. now on hardcore the kill radius is still pretty tight, but at east you deal lasting damage. not over powered but still a very powerful tool.

Back