Monday Night Football

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was a helluva a quarter. When I saw 174 yards, and 6 yards, I was like omg, that's horrible, and they really got raped that last quarter.

everyone knows that the pats are the shit!!!! now i hope the celtics can do the same :D

Hate the Patriots, and not a big football fan, only games I watch are Dolphin games. But as for the Celtics going anywhere, it will not happen. I LOVE PAUL PIERCE, but the western conference OWNS the Eastern Conference. Not Biased, just the truth.

cowboys are at LEASt going to the playoffs this year as long as they can get trhough the next 4 weeks... :)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 4 2003, 09:06 AM
I LOVE PAUL PIERCE, but the western conference OWNS the Eastern Conference.

Paul Pierce is the man. Go KU! Haha

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 4 2003, 09:06 AM
I LOVE PAUL PIERCE, but the western conference OWNS the Eastern Conference. Not Biased, just the truth.

Paul is the truth!! There isnt really a powerful team in the east so they have a chance at the finals. But anyway the pats are #1 in the east and looks like the fins are gonna collapse!!! We all know when Dec rolls around the fins freeze. Pats-Cowboys in superbowl, Were going for the Tuna!!!

Celts-Mavs in finals Vin Baker to take winning shot over walker in game 7!!!!

Those are my predictions and Im sticking to it :D

Sucks for us Broncos fans, since we don't even have a team right now. Plummer, Beurlein, Gold, Mobley, and McCaffrey were all injured before the game, and now Elam is injured. The Broncos played a better technical game than the Pats did (no turnovers, 2 penalties, only one INT that happened on a hail mary at the end of the game), but their defense stunk it up at the end, the offense couldn't get a first down in the fourth quarter, and special teams was a joke.

Oh well, there's always next year. :)

The Celtics have a great chance to make the finals, the Nets stand a tough challenge. My favorite team is the Mav's, and I believe that they will go the whole way, as long as they stay healthy. They will need Nash, Nowitski(SP?) and Jamison, at the least in order to beat the (f)lakers. I don't know if the Lakers can keep their shit together, they will be unstoppable, but that is a big "IF."

Hopefully the 'hawks keep performing this year and go somewhere. That would be good.

#1, the browns suck ass, Ilive in cleveland and I can't stand them and #2, I agree with dohcvtec accord, the Broncos have no team since plummer got injured, it's not fair, he was gonna be the next Elway. things just went downhill since they played KC

Well, I've gotta disagree about Plummer being the next Elway. There's NEVER going to be another Elway. He's definitely a good QB, and was being held back by the shitty-ass Cardinals. He'll be a great addition to the Broncos, but he'll never be as good as Elway.

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Nov 4 2003, 06:44 PM
#1, the browns suck ass, Ilive in cleveland and I can't stand them and #2, I agree with dohcvtec accord, the Broncos have no team since plummer got injured, it's not fair, he was gonna be the next Elway. things just went downhill since they played KC

That's your opinion man!! Who cares that you live in Cleveland! :lol:

Football=boring :sleep: :hide:

Back