Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles

• Panthers

• Seaha

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seahawks are in it, I love em. But Yeah I'd go patriots or packers.

I'd pick Seahawks, that way when I lose I'd call It a gift to a charity, and use it as a tax refund. It is time to start thinking about taxes after all, oh boy!!!

Originally posted by Iron 1@Dec 29 2003, 09:33 PM
I'd pick Seahawks, that way when I lose I'd call It a gift to a charity, and use it as a tax refund. It is time to start thinking about taxes after all, oh boy!!!

hahah lmao

Am I the only guy on here who DOESNT watch football, and who could give a fuck less who wins?

:lol:

To see the seahawks win a super bowl is like to see my car get painted.

I'm sorry but it probably wont' happen for a long time.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 29 2003, 09:58 PM
Am I the only guy on here who DOESNT watch football, and who could give a fuck less who wins?

Wow, with all the shit you talk you'd think that football would be your cup o' tea.

And since my Niners licked nuts this year, i dont think im rooting for anyone in particulars. But i think that the Ravens have a pretty good shit, with Jamal Lewis and his awesome season, and Ray Lewis owning on the defense, they'll be tough to beat.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 29 2003, 09:58 PM

nope. i couldn't even tell you whos in contetion to be in it....

Back