More Movie Madness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Another story by noah:

Is that Tony's Civic DX??? I remember awhile ago, down near where i live, i was in the civic rollin down 395, and this green DX pulls up next to me, i'm bored, so i say fuck it, lets see how i do, and i downshift, i'm hanging with him, until i realize he didnt' downshift... Then he downshifted, i heard something NUTS, as he took off like i was standing still, and i saw the stock pipes... Then he let up, i got behind him, and saw the POWERED BY d15b7 licensce plate frame.... to which i smacked myself on the forehead and said DOH!

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 1 2003, 10:37 PM
Is that Tony's NSX??? I remember awhile ago, down near where i live, i was in the civic rollin down 395, and this green NSX pulls up next to me, i'm bored, so i say fuck it, lets see how i do, and i downshift, i'm hanging with him, until i realize he didnt' downshift... Then he downshifted, i heard something NUTS, as he took off like i was standing still, and i saw the stainless comptech pipes... Then he let up, i got behind him, and saw the POWERED BY COMPTECH licensce plate frame.... to which i smacked myself on the forehead and said DOH!

OMFG THIS story again?! you were "hanging" with him until he NOTICED you were next to him.

anyone and everyone down at that garage is crazy when you put a steering wheel in front of them. i remember going to Englishtown with them one time years ago, we probably went an AVERAGE of 110 mph all the way down! i'm not bragging, trust me...i'm the biggest pussy when it comes to speeding, i'm just telling you how they are. they just drive fast EVERYWHERE. and since it was derrick driving in that video that's a whole other level of insanity! :p

and since we're on WHO was driving in that video, why don't you guys get off of scott's balls here. he just posted the vid, he didn't feel like getting the 3rd degree!

by the way, that junk Comptech SC will be taken out for this season.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 1 2003, 12:46 AM

165? How long were you driving that b/c he went from hauling ass to slowing down behind that car in no time flat.

I think those cars he got behind were still doing like 75 MPH!

Actually one of those A holes did an abrupt lane change and everyone braked so they were doing a mere 45 or so. That's why he had to brake like his life depended on it. No pun intended.

Back