more serious parts for sale. fuly built b16a head victor x itr cams ec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Active Stats
User's local time Apr 25 2006, 06:37 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 551
( 2.4 posts per day / 0.08% of total forum posts )
Most active in Forced Induction
( 257 posts / 47% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Today, 03:36 AM
Status (Offline)

What gives? If you dont want to sell your shit send the $ back, dont advertise shit for sale and then blow people off.......

Quoted post[/post]]
Active Stats
User's local time Apr 25 2006, 06:37 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 551
( 2.4 posts per day / 0.08% of total forum posts )
Most active in Forced Induction
( 257 posts / 47% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Today, 03:36 AM
Status (Offline)

What gives? If you dont want to sell your shit send the $ back, dont advertise shit for sale and then blow people off.......

heres all of your tracking numbers.

jimbo bergess-t3 turbo --dhl 15898494651

danny joyce-- clutch--- dhl 15898425056

damn niggas have no patients.

yo josh are you gonna use that gasket set? if not want to throw it FS in your other posts and on HT?

** Why does the pressure plate say SECO on it? SECO is a junk ebay clutch company. Did you maybe send me the wrong PP?

Seco is worse that ebay exedy

Quoted post[/post]]
000_1136.jpg
Another victim of the Evolution toe. The second toe is longer than the big toe. Don't feel bad though, I have it too and then my ring toe is longer than the middle.

that clutch is exactly what i bought from mike at lsd motorsports. i think you are pretty mistaken. that pressure plate and disk were in my car and i was making 400whp. thing grabbed like a motherfucker.

call mike at lsd motorsports and ask him what clutch josh coleman bought., hell tell you clutch specalties stg 4/

why the hell would i send you a diff pressure plate.

I was just asking. I called LSD motorsports and he said they use SECO pressure plates and modify them. Thats really strange, I have seen many SECO clutches explode, they are literally like somehting you get from autozone. I dont think you fucked me I was just asking... Sorry

Its retarded that a company has to use another companys parts and thye cant even take the label off of it. Needless to say I will be using ACT pressure plate. I've seen SECO stuff take out complete bell housings when they grenade.

Im sure it will be just as mint with an ACT p/p and I wont be nervous.

Anyways, thanks for the clutch,
Free bump

Back