more stuff for sale come and get it!!! itr b series etc get it all out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are the GSR and ITR throttle cables the same length?

Also, just a tip; you can ship those brake calipers via USPS Priority flat rate box for like $9.

Are the GSR and ITR throttle cables the same length?

Also, just a tip; you can ship those brake calipers via USPS Priority flat rate box for like $9.

no the gsr is longer because it has to wrap back around the intake mani. the itr just comes straight off the firewall to the t/b.
and im pretty sure that $9 isnt gonna cover 30 lbs worth of brake calipers. usually with usps flat rate priority its about $1.50 a pound
with the flat rate boxes you have to use the boxes they have for you witch classify as a flat rate box. if you go to the over sized box it then goes to $12
and the large flat rate box is 12x12x6 and the calipers fit with no packaging, but they are so heavy that they just tear throught the box. (i have tried this before)
ie

Priority Mail®
2 days49.6547.91
so not trying to be a dick but $9 bucks really isnt gonna get you far.
ive shipped my fair share of packages :D

Last edited:
I'll take the gsr cams. Would you say they are in good shape? Shipped to 46368, final price?

Also see my request for the Cusco stay in your other thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:
no the gsr is longer because it has to wrap back around the intake mani. the itr just comes straight off the firewall to the t/b.
and im pretty sure that $9 isnt gonna cover 30 lbs worth of brake calipers. usually with usps flat rate priority its about $1.50 a pound
with the flat rate boxes you have to use the boxes they have for you witch classify as a flat rate box. if you go to the over sized box it then goes to $12
and the large flat rate box is 12x12x6 and the calipers fit with no packaging, but they are so heavy that they just tear throught the box. (i have tried this before)
ie

Priority Mail®
2 days49.6547.91
so not trying to be a dick but $9 bucks really isnt gonna get you far.
ive shipped my fair share of packages :D

I'm talking about the flat rate boxes(I guess the price has went up on them). I don't know how you're not able to fit the calipers in there; the package I got my rebuilt DA calipers in was about the size of a flat rate box. I've also shipped compressors/pumps, alternators, gears, and differentials in the flat-rate box with no issues. I use to work at UPS so I guess I had first hand experience with how to package(I didn't work at the store, but handled packages/loading); just wrap the whole box with packaging tape and it will hold ;) USPS is easier on packages so you don't have to worry about it being tossed and such; just use a thick piece of card board between the calipers and flaps.

I may take the ITR throttle cable off your hands this Thursday unless I can find one local; I'll let you know.

I'll take the gsr cams. Would you say they are in good shape? Shipped to 46368, final price?

Also see my request for the Cusco stay in your other thread.

Thanks!

gsr cams...good cond. as they were takin out only to put in some crower statge 3'S

and will look at the cusco support as well. i think i remember selling to you before...and i hope you remeber that i try to be honest and a good seller!!:D

I'm talking about the flat rate boxes(I guess the price has went up on them). I don't know how you're not able to fit the calipers in there; the package I got my rebuilt DA calipers in was about the size of a flat rate box. I've also shipped compressors/pumps, alternators, gears, and differentials in the flat-rate box with no issues. I use to work at UPS so I guess I had first hand experience with how to package(I didn't work at the store, but handled packages/loading); just wrap the whole box with packaging tape and it will hold ;) USPS is easier on packages so you don't have to worry about it being tossed and such; just use a thick piece of card board between the calipers and flaps.

I may take the ITR throttle cable off your hands this Thursday unless I can find one local; I'll let you know.

like i said before im not trying to be a dick but the caliper are quite larger than the DA's (as you can see in the pic they are even quite larger than the civc ones) and when i try to package things i try to make sure they dont get damaged in shipping. the calipers were touching and rubbing when i put them in the box. im sorry but i dont like to do business like that. so i figure its worth it to both of us (buyer and seller)to spend a little more to make sure nothing happens while shipping. see i tried with the large flat rate box and you can see for your self :D

but thanks again for the tip...when i ship the stock civic ones i will def. use the flat rate box! :doh2:

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

how about that fron bumper

not looking to ship....i got my butt kicked by shipping a 35 lbs buddy club seat...it cost almost 200 bucks. i had to use a buddy who used his work's ups shipping account for a discount. the post office wouldnt even let me put it on the scale!! :eek:eek: i dont like to ship large odd shaped items. sorry

not looking to ship....i got my butt kicked by shipping a 35 lbs buddy club seat...it cost almost 200 bucks. i had to use a buddy who used his work's ups shipping account for a discount. the post office wouldnt even let me put it on the scale!! :eek:eek: i dont like to ship large odd shaped items. sorry

plus its gotta scrape on the drivers side from where i "rubbed" the garage....:beer:+ :driver2:= :bangdesk:

Take out the pads, and "interlock" the calipers. ;) If that doesn't work; two boxes is still cheaper than $50. :)

Take out the pads, and "interlock" the calipers. ;) If that doesn't work; two boxes is still cheaper than $50. :)

dang your bright lil wipper snaper!! :clapping: ;) i like the way you think.....:worthyp::doh::bonk::bangdesk:...............................:giveup::imstupid:

thanks for the tip...lol i have no problem admitting i have been trumped LOL!!

Back