more stuff for sale come and get it!!! itr b series etc get it all out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I give 100.00 for the obd1 bseries dizzy and the GSR cams + Shipping
CIMG1858.jpg

haha i just paypal'd him the money for the cams. ur too late lol.

well the dizzy is pending sale.....plus he is offering more than you are...so unless you want to up your offer...then highest bidder gets em...im patient and can wait...:D
If he dont buy it i will and i have the money now to pay for it.

The Dizzy is mine Payment has been sent via Pay-Pal.
CIMG1836.jpg

Last edited:
Word; but what's with the picture TWOLOUD?

Hey itrsleeper, did you get the cams shipped out today?

sx fuel pressure regulator with lines

Would you let this go for $100?

Beautiful!!! I got the cams this afternoon! Major rep in your future. Gotta run; but AWESOME. Thank you!

Where are you located? I could use the back seats but shipping would be out of the question. I am in Atlanta Ga.

Where are you located? I could use the back seats but shipping would be out of the question. I am in Atlanta Ga.

located in souther cali. as far as the harness i can get a used one, but it will take me a about a week

I would really like that head for my 94' LS/Vtec Conversion... wait, what year is that head? will it fit a 94' LS block? I currently own a very unmolested 94' LS with only a cold air intake. If that'll work for my conversion, I'll buy it.

I would really like that head for my 94' LS/Vtec Conversion... wait, what year is that head? will it fit a 94' LS block? I currently own a very unmolested 94' LS with only a cold air intake. If that'll work for my conversion, I'll buy it.

the head is a 95, and yes it will fit. since its obd1 and your harness is obd1, just make sure you do the research for the ls/v conversion. what ecu are you planning on running? and have you looked up the wiring for the vtec solenoid?

try this
https://hondaswap.com/general-tech-articles/build-reliable-ls-vtec-85477/
LS/VTEC Head Swap - Tech - Honda Tuning Magazine
Building the LS-VTEC Honda Civic Engine - Tech - Sport Compact Car Magazine

Back