more wiring help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sniezek66

Ok heres my delema. I'm wiring up my b18c1 into my hatch and i'm having some troubles with figuring out the vtec. The harness and ecu that came out the first hatchback i bought that the swap was original in i discovered today had a PR4 ECU and the Vtec was wired up to only engage manually. Well i don't want the setup to work that way so i want to switch it back to where the ECU engages it. I found a P72 ECU from an obd1 integra, But i still need help figuring out how to wire it back up the way it should be. If anyone has a diagram that would be great. I have the Wire connectors that hook up to the knock sensor,vtec solenoid, and the sensor at the bottom of the vtec solenoid housing, but like i said there all hooked up to manully operate. I just need to know how to hook it back up the right way and which wires at the ecu i will need to cut and splice into for this to work with the P72 also will i need an adaptor harness to plug into this ECU?? Hopefulyl someone can help

thanks
kurtis

Did you buy a OBD-0 to OBD-1 conversion harness if you did contact the maker of the harness for assistance.

If you did not and are trying to do it on your own good luck. Try to do a google search for OBD-0 to OBD-1 conversion and hopfully somthing will come up to help you.

Back