Most beautiful garage EVAR. BIG pimpin'.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanna bet those draers have new tools still int eh wrapper cause there ain't no way any work is ever done in that garage

worthless.

you'd be too afraid to make a mess that you'd never get anythying done.

spoken like a man with jelousy. lol

He even has one of those electric paper towel dispensers.

He's got some insanely good taste.

holy shit...

bah stupid picture hosting shit... it's the 10th pic down the page...

is that goddamn refrigerator in the fucking corner?? :blink: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

lol

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 3 2004, 06:21 PM
It's as much of a status symbol as his car. I'd rather wipe my ass with that much money than build a wannabe TV garage. But, that's just me and I'm a function over form type of guy.
[post=397781]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. Notice the lack of storage space, or "move around" space? Pfff... That, and the ceilings aren't high enough. One air hose? Where's the tool boxes? One lift without dollies to take the car off it's wheels? lol... The only thing that garage is good for is having your Porsche buddies over so you can talk about how big you wish your dicks were while staring at each other's penis extensions. I'd rather work on my back in a parking lot than in that useless "shop."

meh, my buddy has a swing-arm lift in his garage, and Dolby 5.1, and a few fridges, and a 30gal compressor.

but damn, that guy has too much money

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 3 2004, 05:26 PM-->
@Oct 3 2004, 06:21 PM
It's as much of a status symbol as his car. I'd rather wipe my ass with that much money than build a wannabe TV garage. But, that's just me and I'm a function over form type of guy.
[post=397781]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. Notice the lack of storage space, or "move around" space? Pfff... That, and the ceilings aren't high enough. One air hose? Where's the tool boxes? One lift without dollies to take the car off it's wheels? lol... The only thing that garage is good for is having your Porsche buddies over so you can talk about how big you wish your dicks were while staring at each other's penis extensions. I'd rather work on my back in a parking lot than in that useless "shop."
[post=397794]Quoted post[/post]​

Bingo. You know what they say about Porsche owners.

i just read the whole thread. the guy spent $110,000 on it :eek:

and he lives a few hours away. i may have to go to Charlottesville and go Posrche garage hunting....LOL

id be afraid to change the oil in my car in there. wouldnt want to get a drop on the floor. eh...if it was my garage anything white or red on the floor would turn black from grease.

wrong choice of lifts there too. you cant do any suspension work with them lifts

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 4 2004, 10:24 AM
his wife has some tig ole bitties
[post=398011]Quoted post[/post]​

i didnt see 'em :(

i would imagine she must be uber hot

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Oct 4 2004, 11:22 AM-->
reckedracing
@Oct 4 2004, 10:24 AM
his wife has some tig ole bitties
[post=398011]Quoted post[/post]​

i didnt see 'em :(

i would imagine she must be uber hot
[post=398055]Quoted post[/post]​

Go here for all the pics.

His wife is alright. Nothing special. I'd expect more from a guy with that kind of cash.

Also, check out the "toys" that his kid has. Unfuckingbelievable. I was happy when I got the Millenium Falcon for Christmas one year.

Back