Most whp on HS.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jan 4 2004, 01:51 AM
my engine is rated 127hp. not sure whp tho...

107 whp is 15% and oddly enough...that's where stock GTs usually dyno to. I've seen them dyno between 103-110.

id say ~~ 105hp, 125tq... got a few power adders... 1.5L SOHC

probably damn near or over 200 of each after turbo.

I was 253WHP with lack of fuel =( sniffle if only I bought some bigger injectors to see what I could push her to... I think I would have kicked everyones ass from this board =) lol

heheheh ohwell I will never know

inline4 with Darton Sleeves + custom JE pistons + Boost > 2.8 V6

blah atlest I can drive around in style now

=)

Check the signature.... sure they aren't mine. But it's quite a bit. Mine is probably more close to like 40 at the wheels since I'm 70 at the crank. :(

whatever a stock b18a is, i think 127 i dont remember, plus my race car is at 380 at the crank, we only have an engine dyno. but its a 351 so it should be making more than that.

i am guessing 175-180 at the wheels of my integra right now but will know for sure when i get the chance to stop by a dyno hehe

id be lucky to have ~175 to the 4 wheels...maybe 185 torque
not likely, my drivetrain sucks from what i understand

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jan 4 2004, 06:56 PM
accord is like 150 i think

talon pushing close to 400 bhp i dont know what the AWHP would be,

i say ~350 if not less
what mods do you have?

138-140 supposedly. + or - due to a hole in my downpipe and stupid oversized exhaust the asshat put on the car before me.

197 to the wheels on my type-r...

loco is pushing 250 to the wheels, according to his writeup thingy i read way back when...

Originally posted by silver+Jan 4 2004, 10:18 PM-->
@Jan 4 2004, 06:56 PM
accord is like 150 i think

talon pushing close to 400 bhp i dont know what the AWHP would be,

i say ~350 if not less
what mods do you have?

hard piping, front mount, walbro 255 fuel pump, 550 cc injectors, and now its got the stock 14b turbo on again, the 400 hp was with the 20g that was on it before... but soon i shalt have a super 25g heh heh heh. and i think im upgrading to 720cc injectors too.... no internals done yet either, thinkin of buying a EVO 8 piston kit, they are only like 500 bucks for all the seals, gaskets and pistons and rods and rings and stuff,( my freind works at mitsubishi) that is all i think i may be leaving something out, oh on the 20g it had a turbonetics manifold, still got that, but sold the 20g turbo to someone... so now has 2g eclipse ported manifold on... not that great of a car anymore, but hey.... i just bought the damn thing pretty much so i got like 4 things to do... so not too bad...

Back