Motor swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j96744

im gonna put a b18 Ls motor in a 91 civic hatch...my question is what kind of mounts will i need to do this and what kind of axles?? also i need to kno the difference from a cable trans to hydrolic trans? how would i tell?? lmk guys...thanx

just buy custom motor mounts and a cable tranny will have a cable going to it a hydro one will have hydro lines

Wass up, this my first time in hondaswaps, but me and my buddies did a b18a1 swap for my 89 civicHB.
you'll need to get motor mounts ($ preferred Hasports $) your stock clutch cable should fit.You'll need B-series axles, i think if its a 91 si the axles should fit into the hubs, you would'nt need to get b-series hubs. i suggest that you put in a clutch or stage 2 clutch if the motor is still out i learned the hard way.NOW do you guys know anyone that can post up a detailed wiring diagram or to identify each wire and what it does for 91 Ls?(Any Thing will do also) :(

Back