1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOUNT KIT FOR B16A on a EG

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by amadeuscr, Dec 7, 2008.

1. amadeuscr

amadeuscr Member

2. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

the EGSTK mount kit is all you'll need for mounts. You need a T-bracket if i'm not mistaken to connect the rear mount to the motor/trans.

check out hasport's site. they are who you want info from, not second hand...

3. amadeuscr

amadeuscr Member

2 bolt left means that the distribuition mount only has two bolts !? , i guess is that one then

I found it here too

Hasport Performance Online Store

4. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

I believe they are talking about the timing belt side. not the transmission upper mount, but the driverside mount. I don't really know but taking a semi-educated stab at B18s have a different driver side mount bracket than B16s and B20s or something like that. I would call hasport now if I were you. Sorry I can't be of better help. i own a 2000 civic with a 1995 b16 and the mounts i used are EKSTK, just replacement mounts, there was no specified extra style of 2-bolt left... sorry again

5. amadeuscr

amadeuscr Member

I will do that , I will call them to see if they can give me a straight answer , here is the pic of the left mount , I know is two bolt one

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted