MOUNT KIT FOR B16A on a EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amadeuscr

Im kind of confused regarding this , someone can help me out ?

Im about to buy a mount kit for my B16A its on a EG civic hatch 92 CX , and the ebay guy said :

only if you have 2post ???????????

the kit works for B or D :confused::confused: , is it going to work my car ? ,
how can I know if mine is two post or two bolt left side , is he talking about the distribution side ?

thanks in advance !

eBay Motors: HASPORT ENGINE MOUNT KIT 92-95 B16 D16 HONDA CIVC EGSTK (item 200277305235 end time Dec-17-08 21:30:46 PST)

the EGSTK mount kit is all you'll need for mounts. You need a T-bracket if i'm not mistaken to connect the rear mount to the motor/trans.

check out hasport's site. they are who you want info from, not second hand...

I believe they are talking about the timing belt side. not the transmission upper mount, but the driverside mount. I don't really know but taking a semi-educated stab at B18s have a different driver side mount bracket than B16s and B20s or something like that. I would call hasport now if I were you. Sorry I can't be of better help. i own a 2000 civic with a 1995 b16 and the mounts i used are EKSTK, just replacement mounts, there was no specified extra style of 2-bolt left... sorry again

I believe they are talking about the timing belt side. not the transmission upper mount, but the driverside mount. I don't really know but taking a semi-educated stab at B18s have a different driver side mount bracket than B16s and B20s or something like that. I would call hasport now if I were you. Sorry I can't be of better help. i own a 2000 civic with a 1995 b16 and the mounts i used are EKSTK, just replacement mounts, there was no specified extra style of 2-bolt left... sorry again

I will do that , I will call them to see if they can give me a straight answer , here is the pic of the left mount , I know is two bolt one

5047d1198715756-image118.jpg

Back