Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 A334

• #3 A335

• #4 A520

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Im finally getting out of my mommas house. Got all my cars registered and inspected. Got all my bills paid. Got a good steady job making an ample amount of money, and now i think im ready to finally get out of her house.

The question is, I have 4 floor plans i really like that are all in my price range, and i dont know what to go with.

(Trying to stay between 500-700 with washer and dryer connections).

A259

A334

A335

A520

Im living alone, and Im bring a 51 inch tv, a couch (3 cushion, not love seat), 2 recliners 1-2 beds, 2 computers, washer and dryer, and a whole buncha clothes.

I just dont know which one i like best, so its time to start a poll. Money is not an issue (well not a deciding factor at least).

This complex is in a really nice neighborhood, and a friend of mine works there, so no deposit or application fee (REALLY GOOD Friend). Thats why thats the only complex im listing. Also the prices are very manageable.

Last edited:
2 and 4 get my votes.

4 looks to be ground-level only (patio?)
2 has the best kitchen set up IMO
4 has 2 baths and a seperate office area, which is a plus IMO.

I know right. I shoulda taken pictures when i was there last time. #4s closet/bathroom is freakin cool. Its almost a selling point on that plan.

i like the last one, besides the fact that it does not have washer and dryer. you could never find a place around here for that cheap.

are you going to buy a motorcycle? if you do, you should get the bottom floor. then you can park it in your patio area. If i was you, i would go with #4 because it is 1004 sq. ft. for only $675. that's dirt. i wish i still lived in texas.

Im not getting a bike any time soon, so thats not a selling point. really i should have only posted 4 and 1 cause those are the 2 im MOST interested in. 2s downfall is the bathroom not being connected to the bedroom directly, and 3s downfall is the awkward placement of furniture in the living room.

Get the smallest, shittiest apartment in the BEST section of town. If you live hear the beach, rent a small room on the pier.

Then the solution is obvious. Move out of Dallas. :)

I've always had cheap apartments that are WAY off the beaten path. It's my style. But my friend convinced me that was the wrong way to do things. You need to spend a ton of money and live at the beach. The women FLOCK to that shit. If you live in a city, get a small place above the music hotspot, or a bar. Get the coolest apartment you possibly can.

Turbomirage, for instance, lives in a scene from "A Series of Unfortunate Events" his place is affordable, large, and completely uncool.

Then the solution is obvious. Move out of Dallas. :)

I've always had cheap apartments that are WAY off the beaten path. It's my style. But my friend convinced me that was the wrong way to do things. You need to spend a ton of money and live at the beach. The women FLOCK to that shit. If you live in a city, get a small place above the music hotspot, or a bar. Get the coolest apartment you possibly can.

Turbomirage, for instance, lives in a scene from "A Series of Unfortunate Events" his place is affordable, large, and completely uncool.

Okay jeremy clarkson. Ive discovered Celerity's true identity.

Id just rather not drive an hour each way to work. cause i live WAY THE FUCK OUT THERE right now, and this place is CLOSE.

Back