Mr. Clean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"mr clean gets rid of dirt and grease and grime all just in minutes mr clean stays stronger longer cuz theres ultra power in it."

ZYMOIL baby!!! :D :D

Mr Clean autowash is very sensitive to humidity and light levels. It does work (I haven't bought the kit yet) but my friend did. If you have a light-absorbing color you have to park it in more shade, if you're like a light blue then it's out of shade.

Touchy, but the results were great. It's like opening a car wash just to wash your car though.

-> Steve

I got it, it works really well, I had very minimal spotting on my black Si......

Originally posted by SasSi+Apr 22 2004, 11:25 PM-->
@Apr 22 2004, 11:11 PM
It's like opening a car wash just to wash your car though

Not sure if I'm following you on that...?? :hmm:

"It's going to an extreme just to wash your car."

"It's like opening a diner because you're hungry"

-> Steve

"It's like forming a webpage and forum dedicated to people who swap motors in a particular brand of car"

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 23 2004, 12:10 AM
"It's going to an extreme just to wash your car."

"It's like opening a diner because you're hungry"

-> Steve

"It's like forming a webpage and forum dedicated to people who swap motors in a particular brand of car"

Yeah... I'm still not seeing where you get that from.

1) It makes washing your car quicker & easier.
2) It's NOT expensive. Boils down to about $1 per wash, which is probably the same as when you wash your car w/ regular car wash soap.
3) It's not harder to get the supplies b/c they're in the regular car wash isles.

But whatever...??? :shrug2:

Back