MUST SELL: CHEAP CRX PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

byebyeguy999

Engine & tranny & ECU $150
Hatch w/window $50
Rack & Pinion $10
Passenger door w/window $50-SOLD
Driver door w/window-has dents $20
Driver headlight w/bulbs $20
Quarter windows $5 each
Rear bumper cover $30

If interested, let me know please.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hatch is off of a 91 HF. Let me know if you still need it. And i will be checking on shipping for it.

i would be interested in the trim peices on each oddar, the strip in the middle and the peice on the bottom by the side skirts. i need clips for them all unbroken. let me know. thanks.

yea if you could check on that shiping price that would be great. also just wondering wut color is it /? it doesnt matter i was just wondering. let me know asap on the shipin price for the rear hatch/window. thanks alot
Tyler

The hatch is white i will try to get the cheapest shipping for you. i will get back with you as soon as i can find out. Thanks.

does it come with a whiper and motor? and also the hydrolic lifts? and if so do they work? just wondering... Thanks.
Tyler

i need a drivers door for my '90 Si

still have it? are the dents fixable? any rust? glass intact? I *may* be able to pick it up, im Central MN.

did you sell the interior trim clips to that guy? I don't think I need them, i have mine!

EDIT: nm i didn't read his post fully.......I'll live without the exterior trim if you sold it.

email @ diamondthief@hotmail.com ASAP bro, ill send you email also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back