My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Meh both aluminum engines, this motor could use re-ringed and new valve stem seals, smokes above 5000, I really just want to put a carb'd sohc/dohc zc in it, might even do the 4x100 conversion for bigger brake options
C'mon man. "Meh, both are aluminum" is crap. Engine package will add 100-150 pounds (guessing). Bigger brakes for sure, springs, struts - do it right or don't do it, just build the 1200.

The 1200 also has 0 parts Availability, gaskets, bearings, all that shit, not been made in years, idc if it adds 200 lbs just the aftermarket parts availibility is worth it for me, still a sub 2000 lb car nontheless

10294512_10154056048985076_888854803827178972_n.jpg
Why is this pic extra pixelated right where the alien jizz used to be? What are you pulling?

• Facepalm, let me tell ya, soo much trickery here dude get a life
Maybe I'll browse the internet and find someone else's to claim as my own...

I was just looking at the pic and noticed that area was pixelated more than the rest. It was weird. Didn't know if you edited the pic or what. So I asked. Don't kid yourself, fucking with your retarded ass is fun but it's not something I ever think about outside of your lame threads.

Maybe I'll browse the internet and find someone else's to claim as my own...

I was just looking at the pic and noticed that area was pixelated more than the rest. It was weird. Didn't know if you edited the pic or what. So I asked. Don't kid yourself, fucking with your "retarded ass" is fun but it's not something I ever think about outside of your lame threads.
Retarded Ass? We already covered that, but another round for the house won't hurt a thing.

Deliverance%20II.JPG

Well on topic I feel the car is coming along nicely, on the other topic, no excuse or justifying anything but we have all done dumb shit

The last I knew it was caught in copyright concerns and red tape.

Here's an idea: Contact "Anal Lube" company and see if you can work out a SPONSORSHIP DEAL with them. They probably have decals large enough to cover the doors and hood.

Anal%20Lube.JPG

Back