My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wouldn't really call a build thread, if all the bs was taken out it would only be a few pages.

Oh yeah, it's technically "auto multi-media". lol

I typically open this thread thinking to myself "he really can't be that bad.."

And then you go and post something like the picture above.

Great job!

whats wrong with posting the picture from fb ? loI I deleted the comment because it was climbing likes soo quickly lol and under 6 months if everything goes according to plan the d16 will be sitting mocked up in the 79

1545980_10154473482340076_5088281196448403251_n.jpg

just waiting on a cg trans to pop up and carbs
994185_10154431048535076_6214237934882923986_n.jpg

And ???? Sorry your car does not get love like that, im such a sinner, of course id share that, yall say im ruining it and bash my work, when close to 1000 now say its the shit, piss off

Hondaswap technically is a forum/social media website , and we are in the auto multimedia sub forum. ...

And ???? Sorry your car does not get love like that, im such a sinner, of course id share that, yall say im ruining it and bash my work, when close to 1000 now say its the shit, piss off

My car now is a stock Accord.. Who cares? If you wanna dick size, go dig through the build threads and have at it.

My point is quit acting like a child. Grow up and maybe people will have some respect for you.

It doesnt matter what I do or say you guys arent going to stop, its the internet for christ sake, and how am I acting like a child ? You guys are the ones making a big deal about things

It doesnt matter what I do or say you guys arent going to stop, its the internet for christ sake, and how am I acting like a child ? You guys are the ones making a big deal about things

Yeah, we aren't going to stop because you continue to do stupid shit.

I'll join the rest and just sit in the back seat for the rest of this one.

It got all of those likes because you claimed that it had a JR stroked/cammed motor. People are probably thinking it's some sort of beast. Are there even any Jackson Racing parts actually on the car? I mean, I know the motor (allegedly) does have some internal work, a "mild cam" (your own words from the first page of this thread), a Webber carb, and a header, but am I forgetting some Jackson Racing shit that you listed at some point?

How has this thread managed to make it to 41 pages of flaming?

Dilbeckskate: keep doing your thing man. It's your car, do whatever the hell you want. I'll keep looking at it.

HS: you're either victim of an epic troll or you're concerned over some stupid posts. The kid enjoys his car, you don't have to like the car or how he lives, but lay off a little bit. Seems like some guys take stuff on the internet too personally.

Its a jackson racing wide body kit...

Ah, yes, okay. I just couldn't remember, sorry.

Well, in that case, I don't really see any issue with the Facebook post. I mean, you didn't provide a ton of details, but you didn't lie about anything.

Back