My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

65 sidewall and he still managed to go full-retard and stretch them...

and a muffler that looks like it came from pep boys or the like.

Last edited:
the 175/65 is a little bit of strech on the 13x8s, but in all seriousness , I cant even get a 205/55/13 from my supplier, and I could get the 175's same day

this picture is with them on the car
1457760_10153467153320076_430420669_n.jpg

no... my tire supplier at midas, also got a promotion about 2 weeks ago, not that anyone gives a fuck, but im now producing assistant manager there and got a pretty hefty raise

So are you assistant manager? Or assistant to the manager?

we are actually doing the best in the district, we see 45-50 cars a day and do on average of 20-23k a week profit

Getting asses through the door doesn't mean you do a good job. You may just have the best oil change price in town.

I have a mechanic I use when I can't fix it. If I didn't like working on it myself, I'd bring everything to him. He knows his shit, prices things right, and is a really nice guy. He daily drives a 1950s, fully restored, reliable, F-100. He's busy every day because people have been coming back since his father owned the place. That is a GOOD mechanic/shop. Whereas you "run" the shop and you don't even have formal automotive training. Seriously, when are you leaving?

you do not know my mechanic knowledge-base 1, 2 if it was not for hard work, dedication, being on time if not early every day, and staying far after we are closed I would not be moving up as quickly as I am, 70+ hrs a week

Back