My 92' Civic sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very clean and simple. Thats the route I am trying to stay on with my car as well. I'm ditching the 16" motegi's that came on it in favor of some GSR blades that I'll refinish in bronze hopefully.

Anyway, I like what you've got going here Chaz, just keep it clean and keep it out of harms way. :thumbsup: to you my friend.

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

i know what you mean i had a dumb ass in in like mid 90 civic on stock rims painted red bouncing like it had hydrualics with no interior trying to race and he cut me off like twice which really pissed me off he had his window open i put my truck exhuast right by his window and mashed on the accelerator and hit the brake i think my cummin painted his interior black keep it clean dont be that dumb ass

i know what you mean i had a dumb ass in in like mid 90 civic on stock rims painted red bouncing like it had hydrualics with no interior trying to race and he cut me off like twice which really pissed me off he had his window open i put my truck exhuast right by his window and mashed on the accelerator and hit the brake i think my cummin painted his interior black keep it clean dont be that dumb ass

Someone made it through grammar school at the top of their class...

dude, you need a friend.. his name is Punctuation, you ought to say hi sometime

Please, no retards posting in my threads.

Thanks,
Chad

Last edited:
Nice pics, Chad.

Lovin it, its going to be really nice when you get that swap in there!

very nice...makes me wanna renig on the trade with my brotha in law...i miss my 92 civic ;[ 4dr vtec was the bomb but my ek is growing on me...very clean tho ^5

Nice, i do think that sidemarkers would look good on your car, since its both white and four door. Not used to seeing four doors around here with sidemarkers. Then again im just not used to seeing any hondas in my town with any, cept mine:).

Nice, i do think that sidemarkers would look good on your car, since its both white and four door. .

i agree..i wanted them for my 92 but never did it..definitely adding them to my 97 :D

Not to mention the functionality of it. Mine are wired to be on whenever the car is on and also to signal in opposite intervals as the other signals. Adds that bit for of "you know where im turning" factor, keeps people from hitting you lol. No matter what angle my car is on there is no excuse for a person to say "well i didnt see your signal".......durr.

Last edited:
Back