My B16a Build Project !no 56k!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 5 2003, 02:11 AM
uhhh what gold where?

i belive he's talking about the oil... i think he thinks it's paint or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by chet@May 4 2003, 09:40 PM
plus its insane to rev past 8500 in my opinion...just wears the motor out faster.

my cams stop making at 8900 rpm... + fully synthetic mobil 1 oil and lucas oil stabilizer...

i wont go past 9000 i promise :D

i have purposely unlinked all of the pics above so these new ones will load first... if you missed all the above pics and info... please go to http://onezexycrx.no-ip.com/ for every pic and its info...

21.jpg

22.jpg

thx y0... it is going in the hatch this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! then there's the 500 mile break in for the cams and 450 mile break in for the clutch... it'll be a few weeks before i can really see what she can do.... will post results.

actually, cams dont need to be broken in, they're ready to go right when you drop them in

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 5 2003, 02:19 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 5 2003, 02:11 AM
uhhh what gold where?

i belive he's talking about the oil... i think he thinks it's paint or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure :lol:

If you go to his link, look at the inside of the head (by valvesprings) it looks like it painted gold, when he got the head back from the shop it is the aluminum color of the rest of the head. Its not the oil captain, but thanks :D

Get it??

Back