my bags came in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

for those of you that care here are my bags and vavles. and the truck will be my switch box.

s40d24e3300013.jpg

s40d24e215f391.jpg

s40d24e8255742.jpg

s40d31d8cadd85.jpg

s40d31deb900c8.jpg

s40d31e0457e8e.jpg

the only thing i dont like about air ride is the mutilation you have to do to your vehicle to make it fit.but hey right on i wanna see it when its done.

what all are you gonna do? F-B-S-S? how much psi are you going to be running? what size lines you running? what kinda/brand compressor you running?

what year s-dime is that?

why do you have the air tank mounted UNDER the frame? if you plan on dragging, you should move it to the inside of the bed...dont wanna fuck up your air tank :)

:werd:

C Notch that bitch! :D

But on another note, make sure you do a real good job, because my buddy did his real fast and used poor quality shit, and after about 1.5 years his bags on one side started leaking and shit because he did a shit job mounting them.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 18 2004, 11:11 PM
what all are you gonna do? F-B-S-S? how much psi are you going to be running? what size lines you running? what kinda/brand compressor you running?

what year s-dime is that?

why do you have the air tank mounted UNDER the frame? if you plan on dragging, you should move it to the inside of the bed...dont wanna fuck up your air tank :)

im going to be be outting 4 link notch it bags. it is fbss i dont knwo how much psi i will be running and the lines are 1/2 compressor is a viair 350 100% duty. and it a tacoma not a s 10 and i have measured the clearance from the bottom of tank to ground and it will be fine when im laying frame.

Back