My Blood Is Boiling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kick him in the nuts.
punch him in the adams apple

fight over.

drag him into the middle of the road and hope a car hits him.

see...this is what you should have done...

he had no clue at the time that it was your car...so you just walk up to him and ask him if he can tell you how to get to (insert place)...so he starts telling you where it is...and BAM...knock the fucker in the nose cuz he doesnt see it coming...and just keep whaling on his ass...then tell him...dent my car again and it will be worse! while his buddy is just standing there in disbelief that you just whipped that guys ass in 2 seconds...the other guys wants nothing to do with that...cuz youll just beat him down too...works for me...lol

get your fratmates to witness him doing it, then beat him until he has a seizure with a ken-do stick of Bo-Ken, then call the cops and tell them he attacked your car and when you asked him to stop he attacked you and you defended yourself...

Dude, why are you wasting your time? He isn't going to come back lol. common sense bro.

I'm not saying that I'm just going to walk up and clock him across the jaw with them. They are there if I'm getting my ass beat.
possession of knuckles in NY is a felony, doesn't matter if you use them
rolls of coins can be viewed the same, concealed weapon

Qball in a sock FTW

Actually, I don't think violence is the answer at this point in the game......the crime has already been committed. Now he is in a state of mind where he is not thinking rationally and will undoubtably get in more trouble if he tries to "attack" the guy who hit his car.

I think the best thing to do in this situation is follow the "muslim law of 5". Now, this is the ONLY thing about the muslims philosophy that i agree with.

the "muslim law of 5" simply states that you will attribute revenge 5 times over, to someone who screwed you over once.

So think of 5 things you can do to this guy, and set the plan in motion.

fuck his girlfriend, mom and if you're really pissed hit off his grandmother too

The airsoft gun idea is not so cool. That will get you a pretty decent amout of time in jail, which in my opinion, isn't worth it. Really, any weapon you use could land you a felony charge, even a rock. My friend just got locked up on felony assult for hitting someone with a rock.

I agree with everyone that said to get it on video of him hitting your car, then sue him. If you want some street justice, just stop filming after you get evidence, then you and like 5 of your friends beat the shit out of him.

Dude, why are you wasting your time? He isn't going to come back lol. common sense bro.
He was coming from the bar down the street on a Wednesday. He will be back. And I do like the idea of the sign, videotape, and court.

frat boys imo are all talk buddy boys. thats justbecause i am friends with alot and i seem to be the one backing them up. lol either way if that is the secouund time there is no warning or anything for number three. if you git your ass stomped so what he wont do that shit again because it wasnt so eassy. if you fuck him up. he wont do itagin. and never fight fair. but seriously I hate people like that. where you go to school.
I go to Rowan U in South Jersey. Most Fraternities here know how to end fights, especially mine. Just ask the football team after they started a fight in our basement last year. We dragged the majority out bruised and bleeding.

Back