My build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have fun once you get your car built and it sits in your parents garage all the time, except for when you bring it to the track. Having a civic with race gas and a 15:1 compression ratio doesn't sound like much fun to me. Sure it may go fast a couple of times but -

Fast
Cheap
Reliable

Choose 2...

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 16 2004, 11:39 AM
Have fun once you get your car built and it sits in your parents garage all the time, except for when you bring it to the track. Having a civic with race gas and a 15:1 compression ratio doesn't sound like much fun to me. Sure it may go fast a couple of times but -

Fast
Cheap
Reliable

Choose 2...
[post=403403]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, can't u read it's gunna be lik 12:8 and than this summer it's a drag car and street race money only, but for now it's 12:8 compression its more than streetable

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 16 2004, 04:29 PM-->
Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Oct 16 2004, 03:29 PM
sohcslammer
@Oct 16 2004, 11:39 AM

Fast
Cheap
Reliable

Choose 2...

lol, can't u read it's gunna be lik 12:8 and than this summer it's a drag car and street race money only, but for now it's 12:8 compression its more than streetable
[post=403447]Quoted post[/post]​

He's refering to when you up the c/r to 15:1. And I hope you lose your hard earned work street racing for money.
[post=403468]Quoted post[/post]​

tellin somebody u hope they crash or lose their car is pretty fuckd up.

Asking what we think of your build you will use to go street race with is even fucking dumber.

I personally think honda owners as a whole would benefit from all these 15-18 year old street "ricers" walking themselves into fucking oncoming traffic. Take it to the track yo.... :angry:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 16 2004, 11:39 AM
Fast
Cheap
Reliable

Choose 2...

I laugh everytime somebody says that. My car is fast, cheap, and reliable... ;)

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 16 2004, 06:22 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 16 2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 16 2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Oct 16 2004, 03:29 PM
sohcslammer
@Oct 16 2004, 11:39 AM

Fast
Cheap
Reliable

Choose 2...

[post=403447]Quoted post[/post]​

He's refering to when you up the c/r to 15:1. And I hope you lose your hard earned work street racing for money.
[post=403468]Quoted post[/post]​

tellin somebody u hope they crash or lose their car is pretty fuck up.
[post=403494]Quoted post[/post]​

The only thing that's more stupid than street racing, is street racing for money. And the only thing that's more stupid than that, is building a car for the purpose of street racing for money. It would serve him right to get busted, have his car taken away and everything else that will go with that, losing all of his hard work. Hopefully he doesn't crash and kill himself first, while trying to play Paul Walker or Vin Diesel.
[post=403510]Quoted post[/post]​

2 each his own. ur not his mom, let her handle him. if he wants 2 street race its his choice. as long as he races alone in a low or no traffic area. plus he said he it was goin strip or track in the summer.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 16 2004, 05:42 PM
Asking what we think of your build you will use to go street race with is even fucking dumber.

I personally think honda owners as a whole would benefit from all these 15-18 year old street "ricers" walking themselves into fucking oncoming traffic. Take it to the track yo....  :angry:
[post=403495]Quoted post[/post]​

just wanna no.. did u just call me n Vtec Andy..... ricers? and if so, wat qualifies us as ricers?

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Oct 16 2004, 09:14 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Oct 16 2004, 05:42 PM

I personally think honda owners as a whole would benefit from all these 15-18 year old street "ricers" walking themselves into fucking oncoming traffic. Take it to the track yo....  :angry:

just wanna no.. did u just call me n Vtec Andy..... ricers? and if so, wat qualifies us as ricers?
[post=403543]Quoted post[/post]​

doesn't matter what i do with the motor street or track my choice. but now i'm thinking of selling this setup i wanna do something different if anyone is interested pm me, or e-mail me with questions and what u would want to pay for it motor is still in the engine building room at Nrg-tech in long island, New York.. www.nrgtechracing.com. time to get different no more b-series

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Oct 16 2004, 09:14 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Oct 16 2004, 05:42 PM

[post=403543]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't calling anyone in particular a "ricer", just generalizing....

blanco's the man. i still shake my head to this day about some of my friends in high school. parents helped(more or less did it entirely) build fast ass domestics. which are easier to kill yourself in. and my friends end up hurt. remember, power is nothing without control. my bike is fast as hell. but riding daily has to do with the control of my right hand.
be smart. and choose your own path.

Originally posted by nismogod@Oct 17 2004, 01:42 PM
blanco's the man. i still shake my head to this day about some of my friends in high school. parents helped(more or less did it entirely) build fast ass domestics. which are easier to kill yourself in. and my friends end up hurt. remember, power is nothing without control. my bike is fast as hell. but riding daily has to do with the control of my right hand.
[post=403701]Quoted post[/post]​

very true, i ride a 01 gsxr 750 was fast but i know the limit's, i'm selling the motor and going k24 style now so anyone wanna buy it let me know

Originally posted by nismogod@Oct 17 2004, 01:42 PM
[post=403701]Quoted post[/post]​

i no that he is comin from the right place. street racing is dangerous. but i live in jersey with a total of 2 decent strips. one is 2 hours from my house. the other two hours from my college. i do go when i can. u just have 2 be smart about street racing. know your own abilities plus the abilities of the other guy. late night, good road, no traffic, and race alone. i would never race like "f and f" with people lining the road or watever. too much shit can go wrong. and for the most part im a glory racer. no money, just knowing that im faster than u is enough.

dont get me wrong, i've raced on the street and still do. similar conditions, and only a few ppl know where. cops usually dont even care because of our "selected" places. they show up, tell us they are gettin gas and we beeter be gone when they get back. so we leave. keep it safe holmes. k24? not my idea, but good luck.

Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....+Oct 15 2004, 08:20 PM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 15 2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Oct 15 2004, 04:32 PM
pissedoffsol
@Oct 15 2004, 12:12 PM
why go with super high compression pistons, and then a thick headgasket?  that makes no sense at all.
[post=403003]Quoted post[/post]​

bc this spring im putting stock gasket and gunna have 15:1 cp and gunna put the motor in a crx hf gutted for track and street racing only
[post=403133]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, no offense but, I think you should worry more about gaining a few more years of driving experience than going really fast. And I could be mistaken, but I don't believe that a c/r of 15:1 is going to be streetable.
[post=403171]Quoted post[/post]​

i've been driving and racing for 3 yrs i need more power, and it will be streetable just gotta run c16 race fuel
[post=403283]Quoted post[/post]​

I am not talking shit but how have you been driving for 3 years and you are only 17? Have you had a license since 14? Good Luck with the build post a vid or some pics I would love to see it, oh and it will definitely be FAST.

Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Oct 15 2004, 10:20 PM
i've been driving and racing for 3 yrs i need more power, and it will be streetable just gotta run c16 race fuel
[post=403283]Quoted post[/post]​

What schools have you been to? None? Right. Go away. This thread sucks like your mom at a family reunion.

Originally posted by Arachnid@Oct 26 2004, 11:09 PM
ummmm. how or why is 15.1 impossible? please explain.
[post=407878]Quoted post[/post]​

Because you don't have the stroke, nor the octane to run that. C16? Yeah, like that's even approaching practical on the street. Please. Why are you even wasting my time with this bullshit thread?

Back