my build???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

ok so here is what i have rocking right now

i have a d15 im pretty sure its the 8 valve mottor the one with like 50hp lol
on it i have a d16 intake mani, fuel rail, injectors, idk if it matter any but crank pully and powersteering pump, and tranny

gods speed fmic, some autozone oil cooler, idk what kinda turbo all it says on it is mr and .60

other than that the motor is stock i bought the car with a d16y8 in it witha spun bearing and i bought the d15 from a friend for 160

i also have a chiped ecu from pherable.net what the chip is or does idk i dont really know to much about honda so that why im here asking you guys so what should i change or get

and i wanna keep the motor stock because im gonna stay running low boost between 7 and 10 pounds just to see how long this motor will hold and cuz if i put the money into the motor and blow it im gonna be pissed

after i get a few more posts ill post up some pics of the car its a 93 four door with a 6 point roll cage shaved rear doors body is clean needs some work but not a lot

any one wanny throw me some ideas or things to change other than the motor cuz i know thats a big turd and by the way i have a d16 tranny

IMAGE_074.jpg

IMAGE_076.jpg

IMAGE_075.jpg

IMAGE_073.jpg

IMAGE_072.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

Last edited:
your setup looks ok but idk about the 8 valve motor:eek: what size turbo is that please post back with info. the oil cooler was not necessary either but since you got it use it. 8 to 10 psi is too much psi for that stock motor. it should be like 5 to 7 psi if you dont have these things get them fmu 12 to1 vortech is a good one and a fuel pump walbro 255 psi intank last thing is for u not to put those wheels on they look very heavy and i need some lighter wheels try sticking to factory honda wheels:cool:

Last edited:
i plan on taking the back to a stock body on the out side and shave the front door handels

nice wastegate placement...boost creep much?

also, to the guy who said 8psi is too much, and then recommended that you throw an FMU and a 255 on there...please alt+f4 yourself. 8psi on a stock motor is NOT too much provided you have a good tune. Do NOT go and throw a hack FMU on that unless you want to sacrifice your entire build. Tune it properly with something along the lines of Crome or Uberdata.

i have a new wastegate its turbo xs and a different bov im not too worried about every thing being perfect on this motor because im useing it as a learning motor i plan on doing self hacking and tuning on the car and when this motor blows im going to order a jdm d15b vtec yeah yeah i know i should get a gsr or something other than a single but i really dont have the money for it and when i get my new motor im going to do any internals sept pisten heads to bring the comp up just a little any one know what stock comp is in the jdm d15

because with the d15 i plan on doing something just stupid with it the only thing that im going to tell you guys is that a t70 turbo will be going on it ha ha ha laugh laugh i already know and i have already heard that its the dumbest thing ever because there is no way that any single cam can spool a t70 but little does any one know what i have instore for the motor all that i can say is that i have to start saving up now lol

Back