My car got stolen last night :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Schools are useless when it comes to vehicle security. My deck got jacked from my car at school last year and i thaught for sure there was some evidence on camera. As it turnes out there was no camera pointed at my car at that time. The security officer at the time said that all they could do was install a new camera, facing in the direction my car was in at the time. Alot of good that did me. :angry:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 30 2003, 07:32 PM
People suck. :angry: sorry man. :(

:werd: sorry man. the more i hear these stories, the more scared i get that someones gonna jack my shit.

FUCK FUCK FUCK GOOD. FUCK FUCK FUCK BAD. ok, with the car shop. it used to be my homeboys that owned it. they were some asian cats from cali. we kicked it all the time. it was a family owned shop and the guys who actually owned it were older. they were hardcore OG's from laos and his nephews ran the business while they worked the cars. they were transporting a lot of drugs and drug money back and forth from cali. i even went to there house and ate dinner all the time. people nobody wants to fuck with so i can't really do anything about them.

here is the fuck fuck good part i found out today. i had a suspect that i told the police about last night when i filled out the report. This guy i showed my system to and all that. while i was talking to school security today they told me that two cars were stolen last night. heres the weird part. the other car that was stolen was the same car of the guy i talked to last week. more good new. THEY FOUND MY CAR!!! :D :D :D stripped like a motherfucker but still found. now heres the weird part. they didn't find the other guys yet. hmmmmm? was it him, i think so. but he is a 6'5" motherfucker so i cant beat his ass. i still think me and b need to start a vigilante crew. any other volunteers???

Originally posted by get_nick@Sep 30 2003, 10:01 PM
here is the fuck fuck good part i found out today. i had a suspect that i told the police about last night when i filled out the report. This guy i showed my system to and all that. while i was talking to school security today they told me that two cars were stolen last night. heres the weird part. the other car that was stolen was the same car of the guy i talked to last week. more good new. THEY FOUND MY CAR!!! :D :D :D stripped like a motherfucker but still found. now heres the weird part. they didn't find the other guys yet. hmmmmm? was it him, i think so. but he is a 6'5" motherfucker so i cant beat his ass. i still think me and b need to start a vigilante crew. any other volunteers???

Why would he steal/vandelize his own car? I still think you should investigate the shop. Unless both cars were found in the exact same place and his didn't have any damage but yours did, I don't see how he's suspect. It may not be the owners but could be someone who frequents there often. A friend I know who has a shop in JAX had a guy that always came by to "hang out" turns out he was stealing shit and selling it to peeps in Tampa.

What do you mean you can't whoop his ass??? Man, a Baseball bat to the knees will whoop anyones ass..... Since he's got his size as advantage over you, consider it a "Handicap". Hahaha

you gotta use your weaknesses as strengths.

you being small=more speed, more maneuverability

besides.... as MaliWho97 said, baseball bats work wonders :)

the shop incident was 6 months ago. my car was stolen monday.

oh, with my car being stolen, they found my car. it was stripped, they haven't found the other guys car, imagine that.

Originally posted by get_nick@Sep 30 2003, 11:01 PM
i still think me and b need to start a vigilante crew. any other volunteers???

im a lover not a fighter :lol:

hey B, what if the guy who stole my car ripped you off on ebay? i think you might get a little pissed,

i totally understand your pain/suffering....
but thats what insurance is for. there is no ebay insurance...

you're right B. time for me to move on, just a lot of money out of pocket. i'll live, but i recommend FULL COVERAGE for everyone, not just liability.

Back