My Car Is A Steal!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a lot of my friends have been laid off from their jobs im sure there is a lot of that going around the country. your car is a good deal for sure but i think right now its going to be hard to sell. hope you sell it though.

I think a majority of the population looks at B's ad and says that car has been beat the fuck out of, to many aftermarket products etc... and look for a bone stock car to buy, then there are the people who are interested but wanted to do the work themselves, and the rest are actually looking for a car like yours

i might know someone who would be very interested. i'll let ya know B

chet's dad's 95 cx is waitng for me... i just gotta sell this fucking POS, i mean, great car :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 12 2003, 03:31 PM
chet's dad's 95 cx is waitng for me... i just gotta sell this fucking POS, i mean, great car :lol:

You will forever hate your CX. Swap god into your car, and you'll still hate it ;) (but I can only speak for my shitty car that's broken .. so do'nt believe me, i lie)

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Apr 12 2003, 11:19 AM
I think a majority of the population looks at B's ad and says that car has been beat the fuck out of, to many aftermarket products etc...

And the e-mail address doesnt help either :p

no bites yet? hmm ;) good luck man. just to let u know, you could probably sell that car in like a week here in socal.

Calesta "Still working on Katie's sister" can I help?

anywho Im passing the word onto people I know who are looking at civics

I think if I did not know anything about hondas I would say 150K miles is way to high
but now I would just say ok swap a B18 in that bitch =)

btw so far the replys I've got from friends that are looking for hondas all said...

its a delsol... no

lol

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 13 2003, 10:57 AM
Calesta "Still working on Katie's sister" can I help?

She definitely wanted it, but I think she was outbid...

hitlertime.gif

Back