My car was stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well fucking thieves strike again

i left my ecu in overnight so i could move my car early in the morning and it gets stolen

im in center city philadelphia pics of the car are in the thread below

im fucking livid right now, i just spent so much money a turbo manifold and shit, look for it in the for sale section soon :cry:

ill definitly keep an eye out. im 20 minutes outside of phili but my school i in a shitty town with plenty of crime and ricers

thanks guys

i know ill never even see a stripped shell again, but its worth a shot

this might be my last honduh, i dont know yet... im tired of having my shit vandelized or stolen

Sorry man. You got any pics of the car by chance? Never know, might end up someplace around here.

here is some

gallery_32558_306_628.jpg

LSwheelsoncar.jpg

Which rims did it have on it when it was stolen?

damn man that sucks. you just got those LS rims too if im correct. i hope you get your car back soon.

i have a bad feeling ill never even see a shell again....

my "secure" parking facility has an exit that gets right on rt 676 that will get you into NJ in about 4 minutes.... i bet this is stripped and parted somewhere in dirty jersey already

and im gonna get about an 8th of what i put into it from insurance... this blows

well heres an update, just got a voicemail from the 25th district philly police that they found my car.......... as a burned out shell

so i gotta call them back tommorow and id it i guess or some shit... ill try and snap some pics then

fuckin a holes

Quoted post[/post]]
well heres an update, just got a voicemail from the 25th district philly police that they found my car.......... as a burned out shell

so i gotta call them back tommorow and id it i guess or some shit... ill try and snap some pics then

fuckin a holes

i guess thats one way of them covering their tracks... sorry to hear...

thats fuckin ghey. i swear to god, my lifes mission would be killing car theives if that happened to me. i know we havent gotten along too well sometimes, but damnit if im not pissed right now. i dont know how i missed this thread the first time around, but no joke...time to fuck up someone if you see them stealin shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
thats fuckin ghey. i swear to god, my lifes mission would be killing car theives if that happened to me. i know we havent gotten along too well sometimes, but damnit if im not pissed right now. i dont know how i missed this thread the first time around, but no joke...time to fuck up someone if you see them stealin shit.
preach on brotha reikoshea..

the answer to this problem...biometrics....think Kit (Knight Rider). Michael had his finger print analyzed to open the door and then he had bullet proof glass....cmon...sounds cool to me.

i know man this sucks, and the car is pretty much outside north philly, and i live below center city, therefore i have no idea how im getting 10 + miles out of the city with no car or anything. And my title and other paper work i need is at home which is far away so i dont know what the hell im gonna do.

my parents wont drive the stuff out and take me there, and none of my friends really keep cars here.

I am also working every day of the week until next friday so this is a huge inconvenience.....

man if this happened in my hometown first off i would have heard them and we have tons of motion ligghts right outside of my window and my driveway is a 1/4 mile long straight up into the woods, therefore my 12 gauge would have had a piece of their ass and id still have my car

Back