My car was stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've never seen a forum where so many people post that there car was stolen.....i'm beginning to think people from these sites are stealing other members cars because they are posting to much info about their cars and where they live ...just a theory

i think u might be right... a bunch of spineless pussies who cant get a job and do things for themselves find it easier to browse the internet to steal other people's stuff

my next car wont ever see the city so i wont be worried about this happening again, and also ill be sure to take alot more security measures

---and to those pussies that are offended by what i said, and if you read this and stole my car or anyone elses be sure to come see me and ill be sure to tell you the same thing in person

tell...fuck tell...go with beat the shit out of you...stab ya bitch ass, or if youre in texas...shoot a bitch.

lol that was implied

and if someone wants to try again, i live on 13 acres lots of land to hide a bitch that no one prolly would look for anyway

i know man this sucks, and the car is pretty much outside north philly, and i live below center city, therefore i have no idea how im getting 10 + miles out of the city with no car or anything. And my title and other paper work i need is at home which is far away so i dont know what the hell im gonna do.

my parents wont drive the stuff out and take me there, and none of my friends really keep cars here.

I am also working every day of the week until next friday so this is a huge inconvenience.....

man if this happened in my hometown first off i would have heard them and we have tons of motion ligghts right outside of my window and my driveway is a 1/4 mile long straight up into the woods, therefore my 12 gauge would have had a piece of their ass and id still have my car

why even go "identify" it if its such a huge inconvenience?

its a burnt stripped shell...
fuck em, let em keep it

and have your rents mail the paper work to you

thats why i'm from "the hideout" :)

and the pics i posted of my condo, i puposely wrote a different street :)

Quoted post[/post]]
i know man this sucks, and the car is pretty much outside north philly, and i live below center city, therefore i have no idea how im getting 10 + miles out of the city with no car or anything. And my title and other paper work i need is at home which is far away so i dont know what the hell im gonna do.

my parents wont drive the stuff out and take me there, and none of my friends really keep cars here.

I am also working every day of the week until next friday so this is a huge inconvenience.....

man if this happened in my hometown first off i would have heard them and we have tons of motion ligghts right outside of my window and my driveway is a 1/4 mile long straight up into the woods, therefore my 12 gauge would have had a piece of their ass and id still have my car

why even go "identify" it if its such a huge inconvenience?

its a burnt stripped shell...
fuck em, let em keep it

and have your rents mail the paper work to you

i need to provide a title, insurance and id for me that proves its my car so it can be sent to the insurance for them to deal with, thats about it

Quoted post[/post]]
my next car wont ever see the city so i wont be worried about this happening again, and also ill be sure to take alot more security measures
In my honest opinion... having my car broken into 3 times. Don't "mod" your next car. Buy a nice car and stick with it. What do i drive? a 1995 hondacivic dx, gas saver. What are my mods? LS front and rear seats, Integra cluster, CD player, Rear Speakers, Sun visors with mirrors, oem honda wheels, and an yankee candle air freshener. I like my car the way it is besides the dents in my hood. And i am very content with it, Very comfy, due to the seats, and overall good on gas. And i dont think anyone would wanna steal it, because there is now huge exhaust tip, i dont beat the piss out of it, and it is a plain civic. I now just want a newer car just to drive around. In the end you should never mod a daily driver. Thats just my opinion.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
In my honest opinion... having my car broken into 3 times. Don't "mod" your next car. Buy a nice car and stick with it. What do i drive? a 1995 hondacivic dx, gas saver. What are my mods? LS front and rear seats, Integra cluster, CD player, Rear Speakers, Sun visors with mirrors, oem honda wheels, and an yankee candle air freshener. I like my car the way it is besides the dents in my hood. And i am very content with it, Very comfy, due to the seats, and overall good on gas. And i dont think anyone would wanna steal it, because there is now huge exhaust tip, i dont beat the piss out of it, and it is a plain civic. I now just want a newer car just to drive around. In the end you should never mod a daily driver. Thats just my opinion.

ive never really had any problems before moving to filthadelphia, and its my fault for even thinking i can bring my car down here, bad mistake

i dont think i could own another honda and keep it stock, maybe something else, but id def do something if i bought a honda

except i can pick up a decent running dx for 300 or lower which ill prolly do and might just end up getting a bike just in time for summer....

but again it all depends on how much i get from insurance...

and brian ill take ur subie lol too bad i cant afford it

and i do not have a rental provision, but do have a public transportation deal where i can get up to 10 bucks a day for 30 days reimbursed for, which ive been using down here in the city (cabbies dont fill out their receipts :) )

welp on with another update:

I get up and have my girl drive me to the middle of the ghetto in north philly to the police auto recovery place where they just needed to see my DL and insurance info... They then tell me some shady ass towing co has my car and give me the worst directions ever to a place even deeper into the hell hole that is known as north philadelphia.

The hours for this place were listed on saturday for 9-2, and this was about at 10:30 so i figure it would still be open... So a half hour later i find this place and its closed, no one to be seen but two big ass pit bulls at the front gate trying to get out and eat me. There are buildings falling down to the left and shit holes to the right. But no one behind the gated door. I got the phone number off the door and called a bunch of times, no answer or machine to pick up.

I did however spot what was left of my car in the back of the lot, i snapped some pics with my gf's digi cam but dont have the cord to put it on the computer yet.. I also was not going to pay the hundreds of dollars they were charging as the fee because my insurance is going to take care of it, i just wanted to see it and get some pics. So im just going to fax the info to my insurance co and have them take care of it, so it is out of my hands now.

On to the condition of the car.... Well from what i saw anything that wasnt welded in was gone, no interior, glass (prolly broke in the fire), bumpers, head/tail lights, suspension, i mean everything..... And to top it off the whole car is a nice burnt orange from the fire... The pics i have are shitty and zoomed in but its all i could get from where i was standing

so thats how my day has been and its time for me to head to work again soon so hopefully by tommorow i can put some pics up....

Don't post pics. It'll only get us rippin pissed too.

and the pics i posted of my condo, i puposely wrote a different street

Why not just leave the street name off entirely ? Here's your sign, einstein.

lol thats funny ^

and i feel the need to post pics, since the theives most likely saw it on here, i might as well show their work and what happens if your not careful

also, with all the other stolen/wrecked cars in the lot mine took the cake

pics will be up and blurry hopefully sometime tommorow :rip:

welp heres the pics....

the first is to give reference to how far away the car was from where i was at, while i was standing next to the nasty ass pitbulls that were trying to eat me... i actually didnt see the car until i got in my gf's car to leave and caught it out of the corner of my eye and was like "holy shit thats my fing car" lol well on to the carnage

Burntcar3.jpg

Burntcar1.jpg

also its hard to see but the dumbasses left the da rear trailing arms/disk brakes even though there was no suspension or anything else for it to sit on.... so there goes a wasted set of perfectly good brakes

how bout it

i cant wait to get out of filthadelphia...... this city is a hell hole, even center city on market street where i work sucks, and is dirty

i guess im just too much of a country boy to live in the city....

or philly really is a pile of shit

dallas rocks...still a little bit of hell here, (especially south/west dallas) but ive never had or heard about many problems.

Back