my civic, PICS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, go ahead, get it over with: you gotta change your sig. just put totaled in front of 1994 Eg coupe.
and your only semi cool now, bc you dont have a whip (thats the term correct? im not good at the lingo/ebonics thing)

and post some pics of it. would make for a good "before and after"

If you do sue them for neck injuries and win, don't let them get pictures of you working on your car.

im not going to have to sue anyone for my injuries, there 100% accountable for my injuries, there already wanting to settle before something else goes wrong with me soon lol, but i dont have pics yet, im just gonna swap everything over to another coupe or hatch.. dunno yet, but i dont even know how much there gonna give me for the car, or how much the buy back is on it. im not gonna know that until monday..

Damn, sucks to see such a clean car get destroyed by a bad driver. I assume you bought it back from the insurance company.

Well, good luck with the new build, were the wheels okay?

yeah it sucks, and yes, im buying it back. i havnt even worked it out with the insurance company yet, i dont even know how much im getting yet either, but i will know later on today..

but yeah, the wheels are still good.. untouched beauties lol

Back