My CRX, Stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

From my fucking driveway between 4 and 5 AM...

no alarm, i usually remove the steering wheel and ecu fuse every night when i got home, but i didnt last night, i just went inside and went to bed.

No leads, filed the report and all that shit. Yippy, didnt even own it a month.

If I get it back, I'm done with cars. Im done modding and all that shit. Im going to sell everything and go back to stock.

damn that fucking sucks, didnt they attempt it a week or 2 ago also?

hopefully you get it back in one peice but i hate to say it you probably arent. most people dont steal hondas to joy ride. :thumbsdown:

wow dude, that was fast... hopefully you get it back soon, as that was a damn clean car!

be like me and buy a scion.. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
wow dude, that was fast... hopefully you get it back soon, as that was a damn clean car!

be like me and buy a scion.. lol
yea, i hope i get it back. but at the same time. if it is a 'total' loss it's payed off. i really liked that car.. oh well. i'll take the cash and possibly sink it into the Integra, but in all reality im done with modding cars.

this was the last stray. first all the set backs and backstabbing that took place with my sedan, then the first attempt at stealing my CRX, to the full and final attempt and success at stealing it... Im done. all i can say... is atleast i didnt cause this you know?

i hear that man.. i've had 2 cars stolen.. both were complete losses, with one never been found.. i totally understand where you're comming from, but i give it a few weeks before you get the "bug" again :)

just don't buy another honda....

honda games are over IMO. all the punk trash are in it now cuz its the cool ghetto thing to do.... let 'em have it. move on to something better..... stay 1 step ahead of the thugs....

Quoted post[/post]]
i hear that man.. i've had 2 cars stolen.. both were complete losses, with one never been found.. i totally understand where you're comming from, but i give it a few weeks before you get the "bug" again :)
you're probably right. the sedan sits in the garage, so it will get more than likely get the attention. which has been the plan since i bought the CRX... but I guess even moreso now. Maybe I can avoid burning or flipping it...

Quoted post[/post]]
just don't buy another honda....

honda games are over IMO. all the punk trash are in it now cuz its the cool ghetto thing to do.... let 'em have it. move on to something better..... stay 1 step ahead of the thugs....
yea, but im not really into any other make. yea, brand loyalty i guess.

I would post pictures... but... probably not worth it. Like Jamie said, I probably wont get it back... or if i do it will be in pieces or burnt... oh well.

fuck theives.

Quoted post[/post]]
Maybe I can avoid burning or flipping it...

I wasn't going to say anything, but you're fucking asking for it jackass. Go ahead and take shots at me, emo boy. You got what you fucking deserved, you whiney little piece of shit. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

I would post pictures... but... probably not worth it.
And you wanna post pictures? Post pictures of what? Your empty-ass driveway?

Fucking douchebag.

fuck i can empathize. sorry that happened.

it ruined my mood too. all im doing and did to my car is an intake and lowering a bit because the setup i have now is trash.

Theft sucks. Makes ya feel so helpless cuase there's really nothing you can do. What's even worse, Jamie (90accord) was telling me about 2 weeks before about how his cars were stolen and shit. Then I went out with my girlfriend and her family a few nights before I believe Saturday night or something and on our way home all i could think about is how the car was not going to be at home when we got home. I saw it coming, I should have taken larger steps to prevent it though. Even though I asked to park it in the garage, unti I got the Lojack installed. Which oddly enough I had an appointment at Earnhardt Honda (in Glendale) to do so Thursday...

oh well, shit happens...

i know that feeling.. when i finished the swap into my civic, after it had been on jackstands for 3 weeks with no hood, and plastic covering the engine bay, i had the feeling something bad would happen.. 3 days later it was gone, never to be sen again.. i just about cried, especially when i heard insurence wanted to give me $2900 for it, when i had $10,000 in reciepts alone(including original purchase price)

sorry about your loss man.

i would look into whoever you bought the car from, extra set of keys...

and i would look into whoever works at the honda place you had the appt to get lojack at...

Get another one just like it. wire it with 500 pounds of explosives, park it in the driveway, and move several blocks away. Instant karma.

That fucking sucks man. Sorry to hear.

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry about your loss man.

i would look into whoever you bought the car from, extra set of keys...

and i would look into whoever works at the honda place you had the appt to get lojack at...

yea, I think I will. good points.

Quoted post[/post]]
Get another one just like it. wire it with 500 pounds of explosives, park it in the driveway, and move several blocks away. Instant karma.

That fucking sucks man. Sorry to hear.

that's what my dad said. that would be pretty funny.

sorry about that shit. i have not had a car stolen yet, shit mine has not been on the road long enough to get stolen though. time for a ef 4dr sleeper if you dont get the crx back.

Back