my dream car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jerkit.gif

haha.. kyle was smart and even tho he drives a grand cherokee, at least hasn't wasted his money on a fucking honda. I sold mine ASAP to get that fucking thing away from me. I'd walk before trying to make it fast enough to compete anywhere. On the street, there are too many domestics to hook up with that will rape you, same way at the track.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Aug 8 2003, 02:57 AM
jerkit.gif

that is quite possibly the coolest emoticon i have ever seen.

that car is badass!! i'd defiantely rock it!!

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Aug 8 2003, 04:01 AM
haha.. kyle was smart and even tho he drives a grand cherokee, at least hasn't wasted his money on a fucking honda.

yeha, and guess what he wants? a sol :bash:
if not, a teg :bash: :bash:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 8 2003, 12:57 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 8 2003, 02:55 AM
FUCKING GAY ASS HUNHK OF SHIT ASSHOLE HONDA LOSER COCK FUCK DICK SLOW ASS EXPENSIVE MOTHER FUCKING 2SEATER GIRLS DICK BTCH FUCKING COCK CAR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2426641814

you really need to work on your sentence structure and syntax brian.... :lol:

lmao :lol:

i always seems to be the pessimistic one...it's a damn GTS...what do you want that pos for...j/k...i'd rock it if was that cheap too...but i'd much rather have a GTR. <_<

gts is the same fuckign thing dude. frankly, i think its better.

no added weight of the 4ws, or awd systems
practically the same brakes/suspension
exact same rb25det
same body
same interior

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2003, 07:50 AM
exact same rb25det

doesn't the GTR have the RB26DETT? which would make it a 2.6L and not a 2.5L.

i was referring to the gts owning the gtr in r33 form.

if you ask me, the rb25det is a better motor than the rb26dett. the head flow benches liek 10-15% more all across the band, and it also has a better stroke ratio.

on top of all that, in AU, there is an rb30 found in the base model 4-door skylines... a 3.0 I-6 bottom end not turboed. basically, you can build an rb30det by using the rb25 head. the rb26 doesn't fit (its like putting an h-series on a b-series block). out of th ebox, the setup is good for 380 whp on stock rb25 boost. :)

:worthy: :worthy: That is beautiful! Why don't you just get a loan like the above guy said?

Back