my engine build what you guys think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kolumbo69

B16- sleeved to 84mm new gaskets etc
1.7L rods and crank
shot peened rods with arp rod bolts
itr cams
uberdata tuning
11.8:1 arias pistons
not sure on header, custom exhaust
I thinks thats it, ill be putting it in a civic 88-91 lx 4dr

Thanks something to do with all my extras from my rex, and i cant afford to rebuild my ae86 lol. Im hoping 180 whp maybe a bit more not sure if its attainable
Oh yah i also have a 10lbs flywheel an ill use a cable lsd tranny

i actually never thought of that. It been a while since i have been with the honda shit drifting makes you go crazy!

for the transmission i recommend one from a b17 integra or JDM 92-93 Integra XSi/RSi, the jdm one has optional lsd i think.

Originally posted by Kolumbo69@Dec 1 2004, 11:19 PM
Thanks something to do with all my extras from my rex, and i cant afford to rebuild my ae86 lol. Im hoping 180 whp maybe a bit more not sure if its attainable
Oh yah i also have a 10lbs flywheel an ill use a cable lsd tranny
[post=424933]Quoted post[/post]​

180whp is doable on that setup with decent tuning.

only using the itr's cause i already have all this stuff in my garage collecting dust

Originally posted by Kolumbo69@Dec 2 2004, 06:22 PM
only using the itr's cause i already have all this stuff in my garage collecting dust
[post=425242]Quoted post[/post]​

Sell them to someone for $300. Pick up the Comp/zex 57200 for $400. Net 10 HP. It's your car.... :shrug2:

I believe Brian (pissedoffsol) has a hook up on buddy club stuff. I know the buddy club cams are good for 15 whp OVER the CTR cams...

the buddy club spec III+ cost $500 from kteller, pretty good price(isnt that like as much or cheaper then skunk camshafts?)

i think my 11.8:1 compression would make any engine go booom
i havent started cause i need to find a four door. need money for sleeving

Back