my famous vid, me vs Z28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Broken Link man.

It says it is a play list or something, not a file.

LOL hey dude once I get my clutch my one spark plug and take the air off I will kill you. :lol: what a loser he was just making ghey excusses. nice mang

Uhhhhhhhhh, half of the "video" was pitch-black, with a guy whining about his Camaro. I dunno, it's a nice CL, but I think I want my 8 minutes and 23 seconds back.

daymn, i never knew that havin' the a/c on will make you lose 357564567564564564654564654 car legnths :lol: .

"don't tell him i'm talking shit though". :lmao: .

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 2 2004, 07:53 AM
daymn, i never knew that havin' the a/c on will make you lose 357564567564564564654564654 car legnths :lol: .

"Well shit, thar it is right thar"

Hahahahaha, damn, the excuses are just flowin', bad clutch, bad plug, needs a tune up, ac was on.

Originally posted by highperboi@Mar 2 2004, 01:57 AM
what does the CL have?

COMPTECH HEADERS
AEM PULLIES
AC AUTODESIGN COLDAIR INTAKE
CUSTOM CAM GEARS
APEX VTEC CONTROLLER
TANABE MUFFLER
CUSTOM EXAUST PIPING 3" INCHES
ZEX 125 SHOT .............. (new shot)
RPM SWITCH FOR NOS
SPARK PLUGS FOR NOS
TRANNY COOLER
MSD IGNITION
WALBORO 255 FUEL PUMP (new)
5 way adjustable shocks (new)

dyno.... 250hp and 277lbs torque (with fuel problems

glad you guys like the video... it's a classic ;)

well the reason i even raced this guy was, he pulled up into a gas station on sat night that i just happened to be at and started talking shit for no reason. he saw the gas station was full of imports so he said out loud "no import has shit for me" i was like wtf i hope you have one nasty Z to be saying that, but as you can see he didn't..

p.s ......he wouldn't race my girlfriend the next week after she called him out infront of every one, she drives a 92cx with ITR swap and a few bolt-ons (13.2@107)

Originally posted by fastvtecCL@Mar 2 2004, 08:53 AM

p.s ......he wouldn't race my girlfriend the next week after she called him out infront of every one, she drives a 92cx with ITR swap and a few bolt-ons (13.2@107)

id like to see that! :D :spin:

Originally posted by lude68+Mar 2 2004, 11:02 AM-->
fastvtecCL
@Mar 2 2004, 08:53 AM

here is her mods list and vid

94 Civic CX
itr swap
apex N1 exhaust......(new)
tanabe sustec pro ss full suspension....(new)
jdm 4-1 headers.......(new)
aem intake
chipped ecu P28
best time: 13.2@107.6 on firestones!!! (looking for 12's with new mods on street tires !!!)

here is a 13.4 vid of her car

http://www.cprace.com/videos/jackie%2013.4.mpg

right click save as

dag yo thats cool. :thumbsup: (your girls vid that is) are you sure she didnt have the A/C on or a bad plug or shmething. :lol:

Originally posted by fastvtecCL+Mar 2 2004, 09:24 AM-->
Originally posted by lude68@Mar 2 2004, 11:02 AM
fastvtecCL
@Mar 2 2004, 08:53 AM

here is her mods list and vid

94 Civic CX
itr swap
apex N1 exhaust......(new)
tanabe sustec pro ss full suspension....(new)
jdm 4-1 headers.......(new)
aem intake
chipped ecu P28
best time: 13.2@107.6 on firestones!!! (looking for 12's with new mods on street tires !!!)

here is a 13.4 vid of her car

http://www.cprace.com/videos/jackie%2013.4.mpg

right click save as

damn if I had a girlfriend with a ITR swapped hatch, she would never see it again.
I'd be having too much fun.

thats cool man....your gf is cool no matter what lol...and ditto on her not seeing it again if i got it...nice race man...

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 2 2004, 12:06 AM-->
kylemarhx
@Mar 2 2004, 07:53 AM

"Well shit, thar it is right thar"

Hahahahaha, damn, the excuses are just flowin', bad clutch, bad plug, needs a tune up, ac was on.

don't forget the overheating problem due to his broken water pump.

this guy needs to take better care of his car cause he just sounds like a :tardcart:

Originally posted by mwvnos@Mar 2 2004, 01:58 PM
thats cool man....your gf is cool no matter what lol...and ditto on her not seeing it again if i got it...nice race man...

whats worse than that is i got a V6 with a shit load of spray and i still can't beat her... lmao :thumbsup:

Vid. #1, that fool was pissed! He said hes going to put every penny into his Z28 so he can beat you!

Vid. #2, Your girl :owned: that S2000! I want a girl like that!!!

Back