My GF sucks at driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

at very least you might learn some useful skills

:no: this is not what that course is designed for. my sister in-law took the course. total waste of time. and it cost a shitload. it's like driving 101. it's for people whose parents don't want to take the time to teach their kids anything and for fobby asian people who come to the u.s. at 50 years old.

Chaz and Drake: if you want a discount and to learn good driving go to the pacific raceways driving course i posted earlier. it's the same price as 911, you skip over all the extreme beginner shit like "learn to parallel park", and you actually get driving time on a course that teaches you hard braking and what to do if you start to skid.

is this how you want to spend $500?

911 Driving School’s all-inclusive course fulfills all of the Department of Licensing/Department of Motor Vehicle requirements for classroom instruction. The student will learn the foundations of safe driving, with an emphasis on the mechanics of driving, the execution of driving techniques and the rules of the road. We provide solid preparation for the state driving test. We cover topics such as: Signals, Signs and Markings, Rules of the Road, Knowing Your Car, Starting & Stopping, Parking, Braking and Turns, Roadway Conditions, Sharing the Road, Emergencies, and Test Preparation.

I just told the wifey about this thread. the "put on a helmet" comment didn't go over well.
now she's saying that if i let her drive more than twice a year it wouldn't be so scary.
but if she's driving then who's giving you road head??

and the drivers ed thing
in NY, there is a 6 hour pre licensing course that is mandatory
then you can take driver's ed in school and that applies to getting a full license a year earlier, plus the discount on your insurance
and then there are the 5 hour safety courses that offer 10% discount OR point removal from license

at least that how it used to be

Skip Barber :)

I saw something, I think Top Gear, on the driving test on Finland. It's very in depth and they even learn handling dynamics.

Damn I didnt see that it was 500 bucks.... For that price I would save up the extra couple of bucks and go to Pacific Raceway.s

My german motorcycle license classes actually went really in-depth. I had something like 10 hours of handle-bar time before I was able to test for my license. There was 10 hours of class instruction, and even some night-time riding required. JUST TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE TEST.

Same deal here for an MSF course.

We did it in the pouring rain/wing. Sucked big time.

Or grab a pair and drive.

You're the fucking man. YOu're in charge.

has your girlfriend found this thread yet? lol

Back