my new 98 GS Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah didnt trade, my car is deff cleaner than his em1, and I bought jdm tyte megan coilover sleeves lol

Well...alright. Megan is at least better than straight up no name Ebay stuff. Watch out for blown shocks though...

no its not. its the same bullshit as the no name stuff

I used a Megan header on an old Integra that I had many years ago. It was a definitely much sturdier and better welded than some of the super cheap no-name ones on E-Bay. No problems at all with it for the three years that I owned the car.

But yes, you're right...their stuff is not something you'd call "good" per say, but I do think it's SLIGHTLY better than bottom of the barrel E-Bay. If you're going to go cheap, you could do worse than Megan...

Nah, Megan is just one manufacturer that decided to go through the trouble of shoving a name on their crap because they started moving enough volume...

raised it back up some, installed front lip
1385742_10153320946530076_568341641_n.jpg

Also. Do a headlight restore to make them clear again.

Photo Credit: Michael J. Fox

C'mon guys, he put on a decent looking lip and lowered it. Let's be realistic, the car isn't going to be in any autocross or racing events any time soon; it definitely looks better 'lowered' than 'not'; who gives a shit how it rides other than him? Just about everyone here has done this - I know I once owned a Honda with a 'Mugen' lip and offbrand coilovers. The guy's at least moving in the right direction, cut him some slack.

Car's looking good, man :thumbsup:

This is by far his best car, hopefully he doesn't relapse.

Wil are you on meds? That's one of the nicest things I've ever seen you post :p

Cars looking good man.

I think it looks better unpainted , im also getting the rear lip valances and leaving them black as well, im leaving all the way around black, the oem side skirts are black, why not
$(KGrHqFHJBUFH)yc9zVwBR9q71YL3!~~60_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back