my new 98 GS Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
And more importantly you missed the point. No one was doubting your dad built it, Wil was saying the fact that your dad did NOT "build" the Integra is just another reason why you shouldn't make the trade.

I think this car has some potential. A GOOD quality paint job and freshen up the fluids, filters, and rubber parts and it could be a nice car. Please leave the hood on and don't ruin this car with excessive hackery as nice 70's vintage cars of all stripes are getting harder and harder to find.

I might trade for this 79 cvcc, my dad owned and built this car in the 90s , now the family friend owner that bought it from my dad is needing a good dd, i loveee this car, and im totally going to just make it clean
1378052_10153341885495076_2096773271_n.jpg

Side view mirror : BABY SIDE WINKERS ?! !

Holy shit, I'm having convulsions. Those must be the only pair left in existence. Talk about 1987 chic !

ive got no reason to lie on this one, I Will be digging up family photos this weekend

No one was accusing you of lying. You've been saying that you need a clean, fuel efficient daily driver. You currently have that in the Integra. We're saying think twice before you make this trade.

Well, that's what other people are saying. I'm all for this...give the Integra to someone who will keep it clean and fix the whack camber...and keep the hood on it...

A GOOD quality paint job and freshen up the fluids, filters, and rubber parts and it could be a nice car.

Chances of that happening under Dickskate's ownership? Not good...

you guys are seriously dickheads, i dont get why you wont leave the kid alone about this serious decision, i mean think about it. hes going take his clean integra and trade it for THAT civic, hes actually going to give the integra a second chance. he obviously knows what he wants to do to it and will eventually break down and dickskate it out, but instead hes going to give it to a potential good home.

For once, he actually upgraded..... and he's going to downgrade once again... he's a dipshit plain and simple

Trade it. And let it survive a little bit longer.

I actually like the CVCC. I think it'd be cool with clean paint, body work, wheels, and mirrors.

But you'll trade it soon enough...well before its reconditioned....we all know that.

You must get a dealer's license if you trade cars too much in California.

you guys are seriously dickheads, i dont get why you wont leave the kid alone about this serious decision, i mean think about it. Hes going take his clean integra and trade it for that civic, hes actually going to give the integra a second chance. He obviously knows what he wants to do to it and will eventually break down and dickskate it out, but instead hes going to give it to a potential good home.

not speaking to you anymore.

I got the car, btw it was in sport compact car in august 93, 4 page article on the car, in issue im posting picture of , I will post pics of the article later , spent $450 to get it on the road, put 330 miles on it allready, no issues, I changed every drop of fluid in the car, new coil, timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, dist cap, rotor button, installed new webber 32/36 (used to have webber side draft carb) and put the 13x8's american racing wheels back on that were on it in the article, selling the 17's and the adapter/spacers
backissues.cgi

You just reminded me. I'm only on season 2 of Miami Vice. I should get back to watching that.

I never said it was thr cover car ..... lol ill post pics of the article tomorrow, first thing i did is ditch the 17s abd put back on the 13x7s that were on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back