MY NEW BABY!!! hint, its a GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so, uh, what's up with the sol? and where did you get money for that? :p

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Oct 17 2004, 09:09 PM-->
welcome to the dark side!

what late and great improvements seperate the 03 and 05?
[post=403992]Quoted post[/post]​
:) yes, boost is fun. but damn, i can't go above 4k until i put 500 miles on her. i did take it to 5k once, damn this thing pulls. improvments over 03 are, aluminum fenders, aluminum doors, ACD, standard front LSD, larger turbo nozzle, and redesigned wastegate. the new wastegate and turbo give it a +5 bump in hp and i think its also +5 lb/ft in torque.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 17 2004, 10:05 PM
Well Mike I would like to say I am coming up to visit you, but then I would be lying.
[post=404014]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, you should come up! i'll let you take her for a spin :)

Originally posted by dveit@Oct 18 2004, 05:28 AM
b-fucking-eautiful mang!

pics look great, and my god is the interior nice!

if only you could keep the camera still, but i hear ya, excitments got your hands jittery. ;)

good stuff :thumbsup:
[post=404062]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, it was getting dark and it was cloudy so the light wasn't all that great. i didn't want to use the flash so it exposed for a longer time.

pissedoffsol
@Oct 18 2004, 05:31 AM
so, uh, what's up with the sol? and where did you get money for that? :p
[post=404064]Quoted post[/post]​

you mean i need money for this thing? oh shit, i'm fucked! :) hehe. actually i just got a very nice raise and came into a large sum of money. i financed as much of it as i could though, and got a pretty good rate.
the sol is still there, she is my track slut only now. i would sell it though if someone offered at least 6.5k for it, comes with spare b16a3 motor :p .

Sweet color choice! I dodn't know they sold Evo 8 GSRs, I have only seen the GSR designation on JDM models....sweet though!

actually, a 2005 mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 gsr
just picked her up today with only 12 miles on it, i have put about 70 since this morning, hehe. i'm like a giddy school girl, this car is SAVAGE and feels much better than an 03 evo i test drove. the improvements in 05 were a big difference.
here are the pics, sucks it was raining today.

How does a car with only 12 miles already have a savage title and look that clean??? :unsure:

my bad... guess this what happens when your in class not paying any attention to the professor and half asleep on the internet. :wacko:
(man I love wifi in school)

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 18 2004, 08:58 AM
Mike, lets hang out.... :p
[post=404149]Quoted post[/post]​

you're living in the bay area again right?

Yup. I work out in Hayward at Vic Hubbards too. I got some nice stuff for the EVO at cost....

Hit me up this weekend and we'll hang out.

:thumbsup: on the car too. :)

thanks man :) PM me your number, i have lost it. Vic Hubbards, nice, i grew up in Castro Valley, so i'm very familiar with that place.

it was between invoice and msrp... i would expect to pay at least msrp at most places. the 05's just came out last week.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 18 2004, 10:23 PM
i really really want a red evo 8. really really
[post=404475]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :(

Originally posted by revolution8k+Oct 18 2004, 10:35 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Oct 18 2004, 10:23 PM
i really really want a red evo 8. really really
[post=404475]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :(
[post=404484]Quoted post[/post]​

i like the styling of the evo better than the sti. i used to think the sti looked a lot better until i saw an evo on the street and creamed myself. my girlfriend was laughing. she went into the store for 20mins and I stared at the car for 20 minutes. ...it had a subaru racing sticker on the side :p

Yup, from now on it's Friday night dinner's at Jack in the Box for me boys.....

-the (now jealous) girlfriend <_<

LOL :D

awesome car!!! i really like those.... get the evo 7 tails, they fit and are red/clear

Back