My New Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Hey guys, as most of you know i had my car stolen a few weeks back. Here is a link to the pictures of my new car, tell me what you think.

Pictures

Here is the mods list:

1991 Redtop SR20DET motor
JDM RHD Silvia Radiator
Apex N1 Catback
Greddy Profec B II
Greddy Turbo Timer Greddy
Greddy Remote Switching System (Steering wheel remote)
Auto Gauge Boost Gauge
Greddy Front Mount
Greddy Downpipe
Enjuku Hotpipe
HKS SSQV Blowoff Valve
5 lug Conversion with Stock S14 5stars
300zx TT front brakes
Earls Stainless lines front/rear
AGX 4way adjust shocks f/r
Unknown name Spring
J30 Rear differential
Walbro 255lph fule pump
I also have working a/c and p/s.

Honestly, this car is so much fun to drive.

5 weeks it's stolen again..... :ph34r:

J/P

Cool...now I don't want to hear an excuse that you can't show up for a local drift event....

Not a fan of the muffler, Plus who knows when someone might decide to chuck a few potatos down that thing.

Great price - I hope to see you at some Drift events

-> Steve

damn, good price.....whats wrong with it? ;) jp. good to know there are still ppl who dont mess with the stock look, cept that exhaust needs to go..

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 31 2005, 09:08 PM
damn, good price.....whats wrong with it? ;) jp. good to know there are still ppl who dont mess with the stock look, cept that exhaust needs to go..
[post=548066]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, if there is a problem with it, im sure i would have encountered it as i drove from tampa florida back up to NE. Thank God i made it back with no accidents/issues.

Honestly i like the look of the Apex n-1. I like the fact that it comes out slightly crooked when viewed from the back . . . i know how you guys feel about exhausts so i wont bother trying to argue lol.

looks clean although it looked like a smoker owned the car by the burn holes in the drivers seat. also, you may want to mount your front license plate to the front of your car instead of having it in the window. thats a ticket waiting to happen...

other than that :thumbsup: on the new car

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 31 2005, 10:33 PM
looks clean although it looked like a smoker owned the car by the burn holes in the drivers seat. also, you may want to mount your front license plate to the front of your car instead of having it in the window. thats a ticket waiting to happen...

other than that :thumbsup: on the new car
[post=548098]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i mounted the plate on the front bumper today . . .dont feel like getting pulled over in a car that is already hotbox'd.

Just for the record, the exhaust on the car is a full apexi N-1 system, not a ghetto kink-pipe job and an "n-1 style muffler".

The thermal exhaust on my civic was louder than this car is.

wow what a great deal on a S14. any number as power figures and such??

seems like the person knows a thing or two about modding it. nice and sound mods.

planing to upgrade? maybe a new turbo, remapped ecu by JWT, and some fuel upgrades :-D

Back