PA My new forsale thread. injectors,cams,subwoofers,hondata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bump

I'm putting my street radials back up

Pair of 15x7 4x100 Sportmax 501's with 205/50/15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials with 2 runs on them $550+shipping
Picture045.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Last edited:
si guage

interested in the si cluster w/tach. i'm in york where is parkesburg?just did a ls swap in my 90 sedan alot of fun

The si cluster wont fit your car. You have to get a 90-91 cluster. 88-89 cluster have a more straight top where as the 90-91 cluster's have a rounded top.

No. I dont think so bc it has the two screws on the outside and i believe the 91's have only the one screw hidden under the fender when you pop the hood. I just took off some corners and bumper lights off my 91 sedan. I'll have to check back later with you if i still have them around and if the sedan lights will fit the hatch's.

I've looked around and they are saying crx/hatch's/sedans all have differences in there front ends and the corner lights and bumpers are a couple of them. So all the corner lights i have wont work for you.

Bump. I will be at the EF meet at the Sonic in Morgantown PA on July 11th with everything in this thread.

Back