My New Project Car CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh well i plan to get better ones latter on. I am not sure yet, but all the parts sould be here when i get home for work so that means this weekend i can have it running!!!! lol thanks guys..... i will post pics, has any one seen the head pic can you tell me if it looks good or not?

hey got this parts came in right before i am leaving for work!
Water Pump
Timing Belt
Short Shifter
Valve Cover

The others should be here when I get home from work!!!!!!!!

So yea guys the head gasket and the other parts have come in to day!!!! Yea, I am just waiting on two more things and I can get started. If piston 1 and 4 are all the way up then the car is top dead center? right? right? any way bad news is that some one that I work with cant come in 2morro so I now have work :(..........

awwww......

you will get there dont worry....*pats back*

besides the parts might not come till you've finished work tomorrow

okay guys i am got all the parts and i will be putting the car back together 2morro :) then it's off to the shop to get that pulley off and then it's time to get it timed :)

YEY.....

lol you should get them to paint the hood black and have the rest white.....

mmmmmm panda style....

fast fenders ftl, good luck with your crx, my build thread will be posted very soon. probably be the most detailed build on this site

*little boys voice* any updates my big brother says if you dont make any updates he is going to harpoon my gonads...what are gonads?

any updates?

Dont get me wrong, ive seen worse. But i must agree, i hope you know what you are doing with this thing. Im sure you will do your best. Was that a *custom* roof scoop i saw on there :huh:

hey dont rip on the car.....thats my job i found it i get ripping privelages

wait untill its finished to rip.....like mr el rico accord...(look around youll find it ill dig it up if you like)

Back