My new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmmmmmmmmmm NO! :lol:

There might be ...ahem... SOME explosives involved though. :lmao:

Sell them on ebay y0.

Theres hundreds of young, stupid ricers out there with plenty of cash to spend on stupid shit such as altezzas.

I have the set that came on my car if anyone wants them. I seirously won't waste my 1.25 paying for them to be advertised on ebay or whatnot. They are dog shit, and broken actually.

Is this a civic or crx he bought i wanna see pICs and alttezzas are bad ass
lights save them and in 50 years remember and laugh then blow them up
and who painted the car red and put those lights .

GOOD BUY i bought my car as a shell for 900 buck with engine in it that wasall it had in it look at my baby now still looks like shit but flys like a bat outta hell with one broken wing LOL

i sold him the car. its a 90 CRX Si. i painted the interior and had the lights installed. i used to be a big ricer before i came to hondaswap, lol

Cool, i still have a broken set of those altezza lights man i cant even imagine that i was the worst ricer till the beggining of this year shit shoulda taken picture of myself the wing and those lights oh well im over it now.

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 14 2003, 10:10 PM
Is this a civic or crx he bought i wanna see pICs and alttezzas are bad ass
lights save them and in 50 years remember and laugh then blow them up
and who painted the car red and put those lights .

GOOD BUY i bought my car as a shell for 900 buck with engine in it that wasall it had in it look at my baby now still looks like shit but flys like a bat outta hell with one broken wing LOL

:emofo:

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 14 2003, 10:24 PM
Cool, i still have a broken set of those altezza lights man i cant even imagine that i was the worst ricer till the beggining of this year shit shoulda taken picture of myself the wing and those lights oh well im over it now.

:emofo:

Why you gotta go and talk shit calesta,serious dude im not a fucking perfect speller but get off my case fuck man.People like you make other people not want to ask fucking question because there afraid of getting baged on,so make this a bit easier for all the n00bs and SHUT THE FUCK UP.................

DONT SAY ANYTHING IF YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING NICE DUDE COME ON.I NOW I HAVE TALKED SHIT IN THE PREVIOUS POST BUT NOT TO YOUR EXTENT.

OH YEAH :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :asshat:

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 15 2003, 12:58 AM
Why you gotta go and talk shit calesta,serious dude im not a fucking perfect speller but get off my case fuck man.People like you make other people not want to ask fucking question because there afraid of getting baged on,so make this a bit easier for all the n00bs and SHUT THE FUCK UP.................

DONT SAY ANYTHING IF YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING NICE DUDE COME ON.I NOW I HAVE TALKED SHIT IN THE PREVIOUS POST BUT NOT TO YOUR EXTENT.

OH YEAH :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :asshat:

I'm not being rude, just speak fucking English.

:calban:

Back