My New Sneakers And Volks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Mar 15 2003, 01:01 AM
Wanna see them on the car?

http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02597.JPG
http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02598.JPG
http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02599.JPG
http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02600.JPG

I know the tires are really big but they fill the wheel wells and you can't deny 23540/17's mean all business.

Sorry bout the post in the other area. I couldn't figure out how to delete it.

E Sol the treadwear on this size is 50. The rating may vary from size to size.

Let the flaming begin, but I think those wheels are fucking Sexy.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 15 2003, 02:57 AM-->
TripleDigitEK4
@Mar 15 2003, 01:01 AM
Wanna see them on the car?

http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02597.JPG
http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02598.JPG
http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02599.JPG
http://www.vtecturbo2000.com/pics/DSC02600.JPG

I know the tires are really big but they fill the wheel wells and you can't deny 23540/17's mean all business.

Sorry bout the post in the other area. I couldn't figure out how to delete it.

E Sol the treadwear on this size is 50. The rating may vary from size to size.

Let the flaming begin, but I think those wheels are fucking Sexy.

the ungodly rice wing takes the rice-factor away from the wheels.

Calesta they're +43mm...

Dude what a tool you are. You don't even have a clue what you're looking at. I understand that APC and The Fast in the Furious dictate what you believe is rice but first of all to say a JDM Top Fuel GT wing is rice and 2nd to say Volk Racing GT-C's are rice shows that you're an absolute "we todd". Maybe I'd be better to get a knock off spoon duckbill and $400 shit box Rota knockoffs that literally break apart under hard driving. :lol: Tool!

And we'll see how rice I am when I roll up on ya with this in your rearview...

When you meet me on the highway and I'm ball bagging at about 150 and leave ya you'll know what the wing adds... it's called downforce. BTW: I like your screen name :p :ghey:

They Look Mint..... Specially on the car.........

NOW IF THE CAR WAS PINK *Licks her Lips* Now thats sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

JK
I joke people I joke....... whats with the silence and the weird looks?
:blink:

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Mar 15 2003, 11:47 PM
When you meet me on the highway and I'm ball bagging at about 150 and leave ya you'll know what the wing adds... it's called downforce.  BTW: I like your screen name  :p  :ghey:

oooo low blow! :D its cool. i just dont like the way people are two-faced about things in here. i mean if that wing was on a yellow civic and no one was around to defend it it would be called ghey by just about EVERYBODY here. you just happen to be here to tell everyone it is a JDM Top Fuel wing. no offense, just tired of the double standard u know. i noticed how everyone loves your body kit too. if that was on some random pic of a civic, people here would call it rice. and theres the Top Fuel sticker, which i know has some respectable explanation to it, but if no one was here to explain it..it would be considered rice.

BTW, not knocking your car either. i happen to think its awesome. :D and yea, i know my rex is slow.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Mar 16 2003, 03:46 AM-->
TripleDigitEK4
@Mar 15 2003, 11:47 PM
When you meet me on the highway and I'm ball bagging at about 150 and leave ya you'll know what the wing adds... it's called downforce.  BTW: I like your screen name  :p  :ghey:

oooo low blow! :D its cool. i just dont like the way people are two-faced about things in here. i mean if that wing was on a yellow civic and no one was around to defend it it would be called ghey by just about EVERYBODY here. you just happen to be here to tell everyone it is a JDM Top Fuel wing. no offense, just tired of the double standard u know. i noticed how everyone loves your body kit too. if that was on some random pic of a civic, people here would call it rice. and theres the Top Fuel sticker, which i know has some respectable explanation to it, but if no one was here to explain it..it would be considered rice.

Dood, imma add to that.. Okay.. here is my rant.

Even if it was a members car, it would still be called rice. Scott knows i dont like his wing, but that is fine. That is all i dont like, but I am in the show scene, so i can respect the rest. I think if no one here knew him, itd be called rice. Someone who calls a lot of shit rice, is praising it.. wtf? give in why his car is not rice, when someone else, who is just a joe blow would be called a ricer? Is it b/c he is known? or is it bc he owns a shop that can hook a "friend" up? </rant>

Had to, so tired of someone swear by one thing and then swears by something else 2 weeks later.

Scott -- not dissing your car, but it brings the point out even more. So, dont take it personally, if you knew everything that is said here and then something else said 2 weeks later that goes against what was said before.. youd be tired and say something also. This would have been said if it wasn't you who owned it, just someoem like you.. :)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: ME!!!!!
GIVE ME ATTENTION! :lol: :lol:
LOL

Seriously......................... Whatever..........its all good.
Difference of opinion.........................

Rice is Rice
LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Mar 15 2003, 08:36 AM

Dude what a tool you are. You don't even have a clue what you're looking at. I understand that APC and The Fast in the Furious dictate what you believe is rice but first of all to say a JDM Top Fuel GT wing is rice and 2nd to say Volk Racing GT-C's are rice shows that you're an absolute "we todd". Maybe I'd be better to get a knock off spoon duckbill and $400 shit box Rota knockoffs that literally break apart under hard driving. :lol: Tool!

And we'll see how rice I am when I roll up on ya with this in your rearview...

ok, i don't care if it's a mugen jf4zwhateverthefuck or how much dOwNfOrCe it puts down on a FWD car. and i don't like the duckbilll wings either, i think they're both stupid, although the duckbill IMO isn't as bad cuz it's quite a bit more subtle then that thing that you've got bolted to your car. i also think that your wheels are too big for a civic, although i don't mind the looks of 'em. as we all know from the many pointless threads on this board... we all have different standards as to what is "rice", and i personally think that that wing is rice. so don't go calliln' me a "tool" for puttin' in my two cents.

As for the double standard thing, sounds like that has nothing to do with me but with the people on the board having split decisions.

As for what rice is and what you guys consider rice, how can a car that's set up like many welll respected JDM Tuner cars be a rice car.... Look at not only Top Fuel, but J's Racing, Esprit, C West and many others over there. Basically bad ass purpose built cars and most of which have a GT roof wing.

I'd think a kit with 16 scoops, widebody, draggin on the ground, etc... etc... that's about 16 seconds in the 1/4. Personally I think rice is someone who spends all their money on a car trying to make a car look fast when it's not. Mine just so happens to have a nasty turbo kit, forged motor, suspension, cage, race seats, and has enough sack to back up whatever I wanna put on it with authority. I think it's funny in the gayest way what your definition of rice is and or what rice has seemingly evolved into. No where on my car does it say Type R or SIR or Powered by Honda covering the whole car, or shaved door handles, bondo, Z3 fenders, led windshield washers, F&F graphics down the side of the car, underbody or interior neon, etc... That's my definition of rice... Basically the APC isle at Pep Boys covers it. Personally I think those of you with a double standard as well as those of you who think my car is rice should go buy a Hyper Rev magazine then an APC and Toucan catalog and do some comparisons. I laugh at the riceboys and hate the ricer parts but IMO there is nothing rice at all on this car. Everything on it has a purpose baring the headlights which i may bail on. And while we're being honest, I think it's so funny that 90% of you are clones. Most of you rock the same parts as everyone else here (knock off of JDM tuner parts) on your cars and determine that, that and only that is cool. Why would you all wanna do CTR lips, CTR grill insert, spoon or Mugen knock offs (or another dark wheel) and maybe a CTR wing and think you're JDM or your cool. And yes my car is a clone of the JDM Tuner cars, but hell I'm just trying to be unique compared to all the cars i'm gonna park with in a lot.

On a side note, my friend is from japan and comes here for school. He said in Japan everyone loves the USDM stuff we call rice cause they think we're cool. :lol:

Scott, I respect your car because you have everything to back it up. I personally do not like the wing or the headlights, but if you like them that is all that matters. I agree with the ricers isle at pepboys. One thing that you have over riceboys is that your wing is actually functional.

I don't have a problem with people hating the wing or headlights at all. I just don't agree when they call me rice cause there is a very distinct difference.

i never said that i think your car is rice, you've got a pretty bad ass car. i was saying that IMO the wing is rice. i think the wheels are a 'lil too big for a civic, but i like the styling. done.

Back