my new system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

should i wire that amp like this

1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

i just dont know about the bass tube...if i close the port it sounds lower....if i leave it ported it sounds good but i hear the air moving....

the speaker doesnt say what kind of enclosure i need....fuck

yeah thats how you would wire it.

i cant tell what brand that is, but i dont recognize it.

as far as ported vs sealed.

ported can have higher output (get louder) especially at or around there tuning frequency.

sealed boxes usually have tighter sounding bass. sealed boxes are also generally alot smaller then ported.

try contacting the manufacture of the sub and see what they reccomend for that sub, or maybe look up there website.

i might buy this cap
34_12_sb.JPG

You are bidding on a 1 farad capacitors brand new in box. The cap has all mounting brackets and hardware + Charging bulb and instructions. This lot comes with instruction on how to charge the cap and all neccesary hardware

would i need to buy any additional thing to hook it up?

thanks for the input....it should bump okay.... i have the 10" sub and just the door speakers....but it sounded nice with the oter amp....this should hit hard...the sub is 800w max and the cheapo amp is 800w rms which should be less...but enough to power the sub just fine...

i got it in and it has two 15 fuses. so how many watts can it produce...i read some were, that for every 100w you need a 10 fuse? is that right?

ive never heard that

my amp can push 1500@ 1 ohm and it has 2 60 amp fuses.
i would just keep what it came with, its prolly right ;)

There are math formulas to figuring this all out.

volts * amps = watts

The fuses do not indicate how much power the amp produce; they create a ceiling that if reached shuts off the amp.

Back