My New Toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Blanco@May 19 2003, 02:56 AM
I love thos cars, my freind Shaun was gonna buy one, but he didnt like the spoiler, so hes gettin a $60,000 lexus, (rich bastard) ya hes my age, 17.... and no his parents arent buying it he is. i want an EVO, oh and im not hatin rich people...

What, exactly, might a 17 year old do that he could afford a $60,000 car? Other than selling mass amounts of crack.

I dunno if youve ever heard of "Silver Dollar City" or Branson, Mo, but his Grandparents own S.D.C or in other words, over half of Branson. Shaun himself is worth about 1.2 mil, just cause he is the grandson... but he owns stock in his company so he has bank accounts, some of which he cant touch, like the swiss one. but actually his mom is paying for half the car, so hes only gonna half to shell out 30 grand :huh: only.... right. he isnt stuck up tho, thats the cool part. He was gonna buy a Diablo cause it had flip up doors, he is a simple person like that. I had him convinced to buy a skyline too, but he said he didnt want to wait 3-6 months to get it.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@May 19 2003, 09:12 AM
hmmmm 17 yrs old with a lexus... nice

me = 23 with an escalade, an evo, an integra, and two civics, hmmmmm lmao!!!

im just fuckin around... in no way am i rich if thats what you were trying to say... even though i know you said your not hatin... i just dont like it when anyone mis-construes me as rich...

i like to say im comfortable... thanks for all the compliments though everyone

:) B) :blink:

EDIT: i hate you too B... damned turbo GSR del sol's :p

, i was just lookin at your house, it looks nice, i wish i was "comfortable". Bastard :D

That is sweet. Congrats man.

The mitsu dealer here convinced me I wanted WRX STi when they finally get here. I walked around one of the EVOs they hadfor 30 minutes and no one came out to talk to me...

<---splooges all over himself and passes out... that's a sexy car!

OK guys we got a problem here. Tony has 3 minimum wage jobs and enough money to have a cell phone and pay his insurance. You guys have escalades, brand new evos, 8 thousand dollar IB motors and fast cars. WTF am I doing wrong here? What do you guys do for a living?
:worthy:

Well, i wont speak for them, altho i could, but put it this way.. living at home, ownz. Yes, B, you pay, but fuck, you dont pay REAL montly payment. I dont either, but right now, my dad is paying for everything, as i'm jobless.. :)

i work my regualr job. 3rd shift, all by myself in a huge building. 40k/yr
i also do side work- freelance websites... about 3-4k /yr
i also run hondaswap, and make like $30 off the ads
haha

Im ognna stay at MCI and try to get a sup. position, my sups pay check was $2,000 for two weeks, after taxes, he cleard $2,600 :eek: for two weeks working like 30 hours a week. Ya thatd be nice.

as me still being in hs, well, only till next weds.. making $1000 a month is keeping me happy.. although its not the largest amount, living at home and not having to worry about rent//car payments//etc leavges me with about $800 a month spend on anything money :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@May 21 2003, 02:05 AM
needed a lil something to pick up groceries with eh? :lol: :hitit: :worthy:

you know it lol

and as for any other questions i think i saw...

yes i do live at home, and i do not pay rent... but as for the comment about preferring to live on my own... i COULD live on my own if i choose to... but im still in school, so i got other things to worry about than trying to be cool and living on my own

:)

TRuggiero_ Posted on May 20 2003, 05:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK guys we got a problem here. Tony has 3 minimum wage jobs and enough money to have a cell phone and pay his insurance. You guys have escalades, brand new evos, 8 thousand dollar IB motors and fast cars. WTF am I doing wrong here? What do you guys do for a living?

believe me your doing nothing wrong... it has nothing to do with how much money i make, how much money my mom makes, it has someting to do with a settlement i WON... my job does pay good dont get me wrong... i use the job money to fix up the cars... to BUY the cars, thats where settlement money comes in

the things with my job is that, i have NO BILLS TO PAY once i get my check every 2 weeks... thats why i can afford to spend all my earnings on my cars

B)

hope that answers any questions anyone may have had... and thanks to everyone who left compliments

PS: Bushchur Racing Intake has been ordered, custom exhaust is being made by a friend [mandrel bent]... other upgrades coming soon... more pics on the way

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2003, 03:29 AM
i need an old bastard in a bmw to rear end me and brake my legs or something... :ph34r:

Hey B, just hop in the sol with one of your buddies. Disconect your reverse lights. Pull up to a stoplight as the first car and wait for someone to pull up behind you. "Conveniently" have some one you know "crossing" the street right then. Put sol in reverse and procede to dump clutch at 4 grand. You have 2 witnesses that saw that guy rear end you!!! :lol: (Let me know if this works... :rolleyes: )

Back