My new work sled

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

id get rid of my hatch also, and its white but then again all 3 of my 4 cars are :D

:notworthy2::headsmash: Damn it man! Wait...why only three out of four? Is the fourth a bastard child? :D What cars do you have?

I can relate to that. I've been through a hell of a lot with this car...at times I think more than most people. It's been stolen once, broken into three times (even though it had an alarm) yeah...I've had a lot of people tell me to buy a new car. Negative Ghost Rider. No way. There's a better chance of my doing what I mentioned with the hatch, but this one stays. I've been told I'm too tall for it, but it suits ME just fine. That's all that matters in the end. :D
Yeah, I hear it to. I could afford to drive a lot more expensive car but the swapped LX has everything I need. Not to mention my kids love it. Every time I excelerate they yell "Weeeeeee".

Yeah, I hear it to. I could afford to drive a lot more expensive car but the swapped LX has everything I need. Not to mention my kids love it. Every time I excelerate they yell "Weeeeeee".

HAHA! That is AWESOME! I got it initially because a) four doors are more convenient than two, b) if I ever dated a girl with kids I would be ready and c) did I mention four doors are more convenient than two? :D

If I could, I doubt I would drive anything else at this time. In the future...ah hell, I'll just stick with my cars and be happy as I already am. haha

Back